A.R.S. Sprint Cup Series Season 4 Bowtie52 Wins the series ChampionshipFinished 

• Thread starter Bowtie52
  • 282 comments

How many Drivers should be on a team

Votes: 4 50.0%

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No teams

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anyone want to team with me?
I would, but I've had a team set for a little while now. I'm sure you will find great teammates.
We need to have a definitive result regarding the team size poll before this seasons alliances will be determined; I can only speculate if and how teams take form this year.
I'm sure the stewards will discuss it. Hopefully we will be able to get you an answer very soon.

after testing i've noticed there's quite a difference between the 3 generations of nascars, 2013 & 2011 cars are most identical regarding their own generation

My testing found each generation a few tenths off from each other. 2010's being the slowest. I think we just wanted to make it so people could choose whatever they wanted. Clearly the 13's will probably be picked first. I'd like to think that if there is a significant difference maybe some changes could be made throughout the season.

I regret to inform you that my steering wheel has decided that it doesn't want to cooperate anymore.

My steering wheel has been making this weird clacking noise when I turn it. I damaged it during a race at a hacked oval from the shortest track thread. go kart came out from under me, I steered right to save it, and as I turned back left sharply, the force feedback decided to kick in. So apparently, something broke inside of it, and every now and then, the wheel would get stuck. It was still drive-able, but just barely.

I did some testing at Fuji this morning in an LMP1 car. And as I was coming out of turn 1, the back end stepped out and as I corrected, there was a short loud grinding sound. When I put the wheels straight, the steering wheel was cocked to the left a little bit.

Essentially what I'm saying is, sadly, the way things are currently looking, I won't be able to race this season. Unless I can find a new wheel for cheap.

So I wish to withdraw my entry as a driver, and if guys are okay with it, since I still have a DS3, be a pace car driver.

In ARS IROC Season 4 TPM expanded to a 3 car team adding CAB to the driver list, Ace and Angry had been with TPM since the name change from AA Motorsports. Since expanding to a 3 car team TPM has won the previous 2 teams championships and shown great strength every race. This season the 3 car team is back with the same drivers ready to not only attempt a 3-peat championship, but also get a championship in the only series they have not yet. This is Top Performance Motorsports and we are ready for the ARS Sprint Cup Series Season 4.
TPM Pic 1.PNG

Back