A.R.S. Sprint Cup Series Season 4 Bowtie52 Wins the series ChampionshipFinished 

• Thread starter Bowtie52
  • 282 comments

How many Drivers should be on a team

Votes: 4 50.0%

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No teams

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would anyone like to have a group qualifier?I understand it is a slight convenience for league administrators .
Not my place to shove my nose in but I believe doing so could yield an advantage with slipstreaming/drafting. I would be be inclined to disallow this.

Wednesday Qualifying
Qual.jpg

Can we get a good group for testing this evening? I am wanting to test my connection to see how it is holding up.

Probably around 9 eastern and will most likely be open for a while. Been focused on Bathurst this week with very little time devoted to preparing for Daytona.

Have a room open for anyone who might be interested.

lol my experience of nascar at motegi oval goes back to... never :lol: so had a good session of an hour getting ready for qualifying, tyre wear is quite something here!
The fact that you are that fast with no experience is concerning for the rest of us. I have a feeling you will find more speed there.

Our races at Motegi more often than not result in long green flag runs with very few cautions. Makes it very exciting seeing all the different strategies being played out throughout the race.

The fact that you are that fast with no experience is concerning for the rest of us. I have a feeling you will find more speed there.

Our races at Motegi more often than not result in long green flag runs with very few cautions. Makes it very exciting seeing all the different strategies being played out throughout the race.
Green flag? Back when your connection kept up with your pace? :lol:

Back