A.R.S. Sprint Cup Series Season 4 Bowtie52 Wins the series ChampionshipFinished 

• Thread starter Bowtie52
  • 282 comments

How many Drivers should be on a team

Votes: 4 50.0%

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No teams

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Holy crap what a race. Cannot believe how that race panned out. Congrats to my teammates @AngryEater and @CAB114 for their great finishes after a tough night. Hope to see everyone at the All Star race. Going to be very exciting.

Brickyard 225
Indianapolis Motor Speedway.jpg

Indianapolis Motor Speedway_3.jpg

Indianapolis Motor Speedway_2.jpg

Indianapolis Motor Speedway_4.jpg

Indianapolis Motor Speedway_5.jpg

Indianapolis Motor Speedway_7.jpg

Indianapolis Motor Speedway_8.jpg

Indianapolis Motor Speedway_9.jpg

Indianapolis Motor Speedway_10.jpg

Indianapolis Motor Speedway_13.jpg

Indianapolis Motor Speedway_14.jpg

Indianapolis Motor Speedway_15.jpg

Indianapolis Motor Speedway_16.jpg

Indianapolis Motor Speedway_17.jpg

Indianapolis Motor Speedway_18.jpg

Indianapolis Motor Speedway_19.jpg

Indianapolis Motor Speedway_21.jpg

After watching the last lap of that race I have to say I cannot comprehend how Angry was able to miss all of those wrecking cars, avoid damage, and go on to win the race. Absolutely outstanding job, as I doubt I would have been able to get through there. Oh and lets not forget being able to stick that car on the apron and not spin it out at full speed. Definitely earned that win Saturday night for wreck avoidance alone. I think anticipation for the All-Star Race is getting as high as ever.

Well I'm not saying there is a correlation between navigating the final wreck and me driving a 16,20,or 24 foot stake bed truck loaded with up to eight tonnes of floor coverings through four perpetually congested Southern California counties in a single work day one to three times a week. That being said, I doubt it could have been detrimental to one's preparedness to unexpectedly lunge a hulking mass of nearly unstoppable inertia through a perpetually fluctuating series of gaps surely as uninviting to dissuade a Marine Corps service member on a sports bike anxious to start the weekend. Yeah that's my final answer ; we need the ballast to be increased by say 7057.47791 more Kilograms. Mr.Yamauchi I'm asking pretty please with sugar on top. Oh I forgot, Those Photos are awesome!

Last edited:
In all of the excitement I forgot to thank @LLOYDZELITE69, @TNR_5zigen, and @TeamEdge702 for giving us a shot on Saturday. It is always great to see some fresh faces on the track and I really enjoyed having you all on Saturday. Saturday's race was a bit of a headache, but it still had some fun moments so thanks everyone for sticking it out until the end.

if we do another season or if anyone makes another series somehwere else, i just made a martinsvile track. theres like no other nascar series besides this one that i can find. .95miles is the shortest i could make it with also not having any dumb hills and elvation changes on it. seems like eifel flat is the only decent one to make a track.

All Star Race Rules and Info

Car Regulations
You are only allowed to use one car for this event.

You must run the car you are signed up for in season 4
HP is Limited to 700
Tires used are Racing Hard (Only)

All Star Race Rules
There is no driving backwards on the track at any time. If this happens you will be asked to leave.
No blocking is allowed except u are allowed one block on the last lap so make it count.
Rubbing is allowed to a point (You just can’t keep beating on someone)
You are not allowed to put people in the wall intentionally. (But I do realize accidents do happen)
Penalties for rough driving may be, changes to the finishing order of the race.
Just try to keep it clean.

Race Format
The All Star
Open
Qualifying Race 15 Laps
The All Star Race
1st Segment race 40 laps
2nd Segment race 30 laps
Final Segment race 20 laps

The Lineup
1st Segment Lineup

The Champion from the Last season gets the pole.
Then we move on to most wins from last season and the current season.
Then we move on to most poles from last season and the current season.
Then the defending All Star Champ and then Current season Shootout Winner
If there is a tie in the wins and poles it will be decided with the current season driver points.
Then the finishing order from the Qualifying race will fill in the rest of the field
2nd and Final Segment Lineup
The lineup for both of these segments is set by the finishing order but we will be inverting the starting order of these segments.

Points added up over all three segments most points wins.

I will post starting order Wednesday or Thursday​

After the stewards reviewed the replays TNR_5zigen will receive a 5 point penalty for avoidable contact. On the last lap TNR_KING_FILO was attempting to pass 5zigen on the inside coming to the line for the finish zigen attempted to block which resulted in avoidable contact with Filo and sent him in to the pit road wall. We all need to practice a little more give and take there was a lot of incidents some of which were unnecessary.

Latest Posts

Back