A sad announcement

While I feel for the family for their loss, I don't mean to be a Debbie Downer but there's no way of saying this without being one.

There's really no point in responding to a thread that the son of a member started and hasn't returned since he posted it.

TB
While I feel for the family for their loss, I don't mean to be a Debbie Downer but there's no way of saying this without being one.

There's really no point in responding to a thread that the son of a member started and hasn't returned since he posted it.
It could, at some point, be a positive thing for the family if they look at this site & search his name. The tributes were, I'm fairly sure, something that GTP can condone. You obviously have a good point, & maybe nobody will ever look back at this, but if they do they will see that some people cared. It could be the case that they don't know how to log back in as Steve.
My suspicion is that you left this open with that knowledge & will let it fade in time rather than being harsh about it & locking the thread for future use. 👍

I only just saw this thread today and want to pass on my respects. We often chatted together and raced online although he was a much better driver than I am. I just knew him as Blojoggs. he was incredible with the track maker in GT5 and made me some great tracks in GT6. He was a friendly and helpful guy who will greatly missed.

Back