A somewhat specific request, for those with GT5P

• Thread starter Lain
  • 47 comments

Lain

Premium
United States
Pasadena, TX
Yaywalter
Could anyone with gt5: Prologue and a good camera and TV get me a screenshot of the Viper in the showroom? That would be great. :)

EDIT: Since my request has been fulfilled, and since everyone else is making requests, I suppose that the purpose of this thread will be GT5:P showroom image requests.

To make things easier for the people selflessly using their time to complete your requests, I'll update this first post with the active and completed request lists. :)

ACTIVE:

COMPLETE:
Dodge Viper GTS '02
BMW M3 Coupe '07
Audi R8 42 FSI R tronic '07
Mercedes Benz SL 55 AMG '02
Nissan Skyline GT-R Vspec II Nur (R34) '02

TOP CONTRIBUTORS:
maskrider: Viper GTS, R8, SL 55 AMG, Skyline R34 GT-R, M3 Coupe - You rock!
TheMoose: Viper GTS, M3 Coupe - You rock!

Could anyone with gt5: Prologue and a good camera and TV get me a screenshot of the Viper in the showroom? That would be great. :)

Here ya go,

This is the first showroom.
DSC02084.jpg

This is where you choose the color.
DSC02086.jpg

This is the main screen showing your current car.
DSC02088.jpg

there was white and viper blue for 2 off the top of my head...

b

I don't know for sure, but maybe the blue w/white stripes was of a different year of the GTS? I know with my car (Neon SRT-4), between 03-05, each year Dodge took out one color, and replaced it with another, with the rest staying the same. The 2003 had yellow, which was replaced with E-blue in 04, and then that color was replaced with Burnt orange in 05...maybe Dodge did something like that with the GTS.

That's weird, because that dark blue metallic with white stripes is the first color I imagine when I hear the word "viper".

Still a very limited color pallet for the Viper. Too bad,

b
The Viper has always had an extremely limited color choice except for the RT/10. The only other color options were stripes.
there was white and viper blue for 2 off the top of my head...

b
Those were early GTS models. The later years dropped Viper Blue/Silver Stripes. The introduction of the SRT-10 Coupe brought it back.

Back