Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - @TUNERXANDE1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
alot of fun zooming around in my Mini Cooper 1.3i and got the win second time around on CS tyres

2q38zy8.jpg

We should challenge ourselves to try the oldest car that can win this one. I am going to try the 2002 Turbo and maybe see if the 507 can win it later on today.

I managed 3 with the RCZ :)

I've managed to lap 3 cars as well:)

What was interesting though, was that the lapped cars were able to un-lap themselves (sort of) while my car was being driven by the computer in the "cool-down" phase.

By this I mean that the lapped cars weren't shown "1 lap" down at the end of the race.

They were shown as finishing around 35 to 37 seconds behind me on the leaderboard.

As if the game let them continue on for their 8th lap even though I had passed them.:odd:

I thought that this was odd, so I watched the replay of the lapped cars, but was unable to see what they did on the final lap and if they drove back past me while my car was in the "cool-down" phase. The game screen went black and ended the replay before they had gotten a chance to drive very far on their 8th lap. Strange indeed!:confused:

See you on the tracks!
GTSail

Using a Lotus Elise, I've run a 3:55.xxx race and was able to lap 4 cars:)

The 5th car was just ahead of me, so with a bit better driving I think I might be able to lap 5 cars.:mischievous:

See you on the Mountain!
GTsail

I did the exact same thing. ALT 27 seconds with a afew 26's.

I got sucked into the 600pp expert race, but I gotta get back out there. I did 3 cars pretty easy. Nice benchmark guys. 👍

5 cars it is, then. :mischievous:

Okay, try this for fun. Pit on lap one then try to take first. I'm using the FRS-12. I got to third with just 7 seconds to make up. A faster car could do it. Go!

My fastest lap time continues to be a high 25, anyone with a faster car? I have the trans in the '11 Elise as low as it'll go!

Matterhorn.jpg

Last edited:
Using a Vauxhall VX220, I've been able to lap 5 cars:)

I ran a 3:52.383 race:)

The sixth car wasn't really in sight, so five is my max against that lineup. I ran against the same lineup three times and twice was able to lap 5 cars.

See you on the Mountain!
GTsail

First time poster. I decided to see what the strangest car I could win this with is. So far I think the winner is. The midget II d type plus it is great fun to leave the suspense at stock height for the first try
WP_20150410_00_21_39_Pro.jpg
WP_20150410_00_22_15_Pro.jpg

I won this race in the BMW 507. Completely stock, no oil change. Pretty interesting race actually. Only passed the DC2 ITR on the last lap. Quite fun!

image_15.jpg

Back