A-Spec 415PP Honda Civic Competition

XT41f.

I too added weight to a CIVIC TYPE R ’08. Full suspension upgrade and all the none pp upgrades too. Then 200kg as far back as it will go and enough engine improvements to get back to the pp limit. It won me the SS race after much frustration with practically every Civic available and I have them all. The high engine power needed to bring the pp back up made it fast on the straights and I was in a slide around every corner with the back end out and the front wheels spinning up.

Very hairy and I lost it several times in previous attempts but one clean run and I won it by a reasonable margin.

GOLD ALERT, GOLD ALERT!!!!

Finally...

I fiddled around with the ballast, not really knowing the ins and outs of it but I set to

and

Once I got to the last lap where you have to be +4 secs to have a chance, it was down to +2.6 so I knew I could do it.

In fact I went into the lead just before the tunnel at the end and won by -2.25 seconds.

I apologise if this is trivial news to some but I have spent nearly two months trying to get first on this Clubman reverse and I am thrilled to have completed the set.

I am now busy polishing my prize, a Gathers Drider Race Car.

Haooy days! :)

Finally...

I fiddled around with the ballast, not really knowing the ins and outs of it but I set to

and

Once I got to the last lap where you have to be +4 secs to have a chance, it was down to +2.6 so I knew I could do it.

In fact I went into the lead just before the tunnel at the end and won by -2.25 seconds.

I apologise if this is trivial news to some but I have spent nearly two months trying to get first on this Clubman reverse and I am thrilled to have completed the set.

Well done! I know you've put a lot of effort into this one. Glad it's paid off. What's next?

Finally...

and

That's great. Congratulations. Hope you saved the replay!

all seasonals completed im moving on to my licenses again and try without rage-quitting this time the *^%**$ IC-10 2 lap battle in tha 512 ferarri! spent too much time on it not to win it!!! cant find a thread on it.... so just gonna have to persevere.... wish me luck lol.

EDIT: Hell Yeah!!! all it needed was a 2 month gap between grinding. :D :D :D

Last edited:
415PP Honda Civic Competition: Autumn Ring /7 Laps
1st: Cr.159,000 2nd: Cr.87,450 3rd: Cr.63,600
Is it possible to make it on joystick ?
I tryed with CIVIC TYPE R (EK) '98 and standard lap with 1.17
and CIVIC TYPE R '08 can make 1.15.500 but standard is about 1.16.200
and of course i need to make 1.15 in all lap

So which one civic is good for this track? I just bought Civic Type R 04´ for testing :sly:

Did mine on standard controller in civic type R '08 on autumn ring, won by 7 seconds.... see other posts about a page back!

Well done! I know you've put a lot of effort into this one. Glad it's paid off. What's next?

Thanks, well if the holiday seasonal is still going but I found that way too difficult.

So what's next is whatever they give us next.

No idea how you do that.

Still, I could easily do it again now if I knew how to record.

I've kept looking up this thread to see if you've cracked it. Well done, pleased you stuck with it until you got Gold. 👍

You only get the opportunity to save the replay at the end of the race, before you exit.

For future reference, just select the Save Replay icon and the press x when prompted to save. You'll find the Saved Replay in your Replay Theatre (cine camera icon) in GT Life.

Next time you get a Gold you're proud of, save the replay and send me a PM. We're both in PAL region, you can send it to me and I'll record the replay so you can share it with your mates.

Thanks, well if the holiday seasonal is still going but I found that way too difficult.

So what's next is whatever they give us next.

The holiday seasonal was much easier than this. If you pick a good car with the right tyres it's just a matter of driving round sensibly. The AI either all go into the pits, in which case you find yourself in front, or they slow to a snail's pace and and you pass them.

Completed ssr5 after numerous attempts with all civics
Civic 08 full weight to near 50:50
Gear tuned low, topped out when drafting!
Slight mods to susp and a bit of exhaust tune
5:04.3 good enough for me!

^^ARB at 2,7 gives the car oversteer and predictability. I like it. BUT, I still cannot muster better than 4th place and turning 1' 06" lap times in the SR5. I'm still 10 seconds behind the 3rd place car. Ugghh!!

Well done my friend, so glad all your hard work paid off. Brilliant mate 👍

Hard work but a lot of good help and advice, thanks guys.

I will follow SM's advice and try the holiday seasonal if it is the case of them pitting. I tried a couple of races and got to 40 seconds behind first lap and as usual gave up.

The penalty aspect really put me off too. I have found some great shortcuts I have become good at, especially on Monsa and Sarthe. :)

I've kept looking up this thread to see if you've cracked it. Well done, pleased you stuck with it until you got Gold. 👍

You only get the opportunity to save the replay at the end of the race, before you exit.

For future reference, just select the Save Replay icon and the press x when prompted to save. You'll find the Saved Replay in your Replay Theatre (cine camera icon) in GT Life.

Next time you get a Gold you're proud of, save the replay and send me a PM. We're both in PAL region, you can send it to me and I'll record the replay so you can share it with your mates.

Fantastic. I only saw this because I checked back the previous page. There is nothing worse than when your post goes to the bottom of the page is there.

Hard work but a lot of good help and advice, thanks guys.

I will follow SM's advice and try the holiday seasonal if it is the case of them pitting. I tried a couple of races and got to 40 seconds behind first lap and as usual gave up.

The penalty aspect really put me off too. I have found some great shortcuts I have become good at, especially on Monsa and Sarthe. :)

You'll be quite a way behind in the first few laps but don't give up because you should be able to close down the gap quickly in the latter stages. Check the relevant seasonal thread for tip and advice on how to run these races....plenty of great advice in them :)

Try not to shortcut the penalties will really put you at a disadvantage that you may not recover from 👍

Well, made some adjustments to my Type-R EK RM and just finished 3rd and 2.8 seconds behind the leader. Getting closer in this SR5 race. Sheesh, I've still gotta do the last race in this Seasonal yet...

Well, made some adjustments to my Type-R EK RM and just finished 3rd and 2.8 seconds behind the leader. Getting closer in this SR5 race. Sheesh, I've still gotta do the last race in this Seasonal yet...

Well you seem to be in the same position I was all that time trying to do it.

If you like, add me on the network (Dinamix2013) and I will put my R '08 up for share. With the settings as they are now I won SSR by 2.5 seconds and I think that if I can do it, then anyone can!

Well you seem to be in the same position I was all that time trying to do it.

If you like, add me on the network (Dinamix2013) and I will put my R '08 up for share. With the settings as they are now I won SSR by 2.5 seconds and I think that if I can do it, then anyone can!

Thanks Dinamix for the offer. 3 races after getting the 2000km trophy on SS5R, I won that race! I think the final necessary adjustment was decreasing the camber. It sounds weird, but I had issues with losing huge momentum and bogging down coming out of the apex. My LSD seemed to be dialed in, but when I changed my camber by half degree the car carried 5+ mph through the corner. I also started going one gear faster into the tunnel, bouncing off the wall and downshifting one gear, then rocketing out of the tunnel up the hill. I saved the replay and haven't watched it yet, but what a relief to finally win it.

This morning I tackled the Eifel Kart track and it took me about 10 tries before winning it. My LSD and camber were key in this, but I reduced the spring rate in the front to curb the bounciness and the oversteer. Once I figured this out, the car became extremely predictable and won after only the second race post-adjustment.

Off to finish the Lamborghini event now...

Thanks Dinamix for the offer. 3 races after getting the 2000km trophy on SS5R, I won that race! I think the final necessary adjustment was decreasing the camber. It sounds weird, but I had issues with losing huge momentum and bogging down coming out of the apex. My LSD seemed to be dialed in, but when I changed my camber by half degree the car carried 5+ mph through the corner. I also started going one gear faster into the tunnel, bouncing off the wall and downshifting one gear, then rocketing out of the tunnel up the hill. I saved the replay and haven't watched it yet, but what a relief to finally win it.

This morning I tackled the Eifel Kart track and it took me about 10 tries before winning it. My LSD and camber were key in this, but I reduced the spring rate in the front to curb the bounciness and the oversteer. Once I figured this out, the car became extremely predictable and won after only the second race post-adjustment.

Off to finish the Lamborghini event now...

Well done.

Not sure if I have completed the Lambo, I know I was struggling with it, I will have to check.

Civic Typer R 04 the key is
weight reduction 2

Ballast 200
Balast Position 50
Weight Distribution 50/50 :sly:

This is wrong. Put the weight at position -50. The car is front wheel drive. More weight on the front is better. Better turn-in. Better acceleration.

original is 60/40 too heavy front
better is 50/50 for cornering
this is my opinion. I won Trial Mountain and Autumn Ring yet,so its good setup for me :dopey:

with +50 is car too understeer and you cannot cut corners,you must braking
with -50 is car little oversteer but you can easy go through the corners without braking,today i won everything include Eiffel track and Gathers Civic is mine

This is one strange race, the Clubman Stage Route 5, had been trying to get a gold in this race & tried almost everything, but could only Silver or Bronze, until i tried a setting here shared by 'XT4lf', it was excellent. I repeatedly can get gold with his settings. The car used is Civic Type R 2008. Strangely, as suggested by another user, don't brake in the first corner, letting the car slamming into the turn is faster eventually than applying brakes, same for some other turns...

Spent ages going through various Civics with no real gain, dont like FF cars at the best of times, tried the RM thats allowable but still couldnt get it set up for Autumn Ring, best i did was 3rd after many attempts. i dont consider myself too bad at GT but this had butthurt going on. Maybe i just dont get Civics lol :)
After a bit of fettling to setup on the Premium Civic Type R '08 i managed to win +7 secs!!!
So i thought id post my setup if it helps anyone.

- Aero kit A all round
- carbon bonnet
- Alloys
- Oil change!!
- Full weight reduction
- NO POWER TUNING required!
- All trans, drivetrain, suspension mods

Trans: it is! [max:124]
Diff: 10 / 30 / 5
Suspension:
height: -20/-20
springs: 8.7/4.7
ext: 7/5
comp: 6/4
ARBs: 4/3

camber: 1.7/1.2
toe: -0.21/0.10

Aero rear: 5
weight: +150!
balance: all the way to the rear!
[total car weight 1200Kgs]

Engine limiter to around 93% [211 Bhp] [variable]

I finally got the ugly 'lil thing to work for me......
[no offence to Civic luvvers, whatever!]
Hope this might help someone. not an expensive tune either coz no power mods ;)

thanks man worked like a charm on the damm Autumn Ring before this tune only got 3e place one run on this tune got me 1e with still one lap to go
👍

Back