Tyres: Sports Hard or less
Categories: Normal Car
Nitrous: Cannot be Fitted

Prizes:
Gold: Cr.77,000
Silver: Cr.46,200
Bronze: Cr.38,500

Gift(s):
Gold: GT OLD GENERATION 008-C paint chip.

Track Conditions:
Track: London
Track Length: 1.19 miles / 1915 m
Time of day: **:**
Temp: **ºc
Precipitation: 0%

Typical Opponents:
Volkswagen Golf VI R '10
Renault Sport Mégane R.S. Trophy '11
Nissan SILVIA spec-R AERO (S15) '02

Tunes:
Tunes for the events can be found at one of these links:

GTPlanet Tuning Database - maintained by Jordan

GT6 Tune Directory - maintained by XS

Praiano GT6 Tunes - by praiano63

Motor City Tunes GT6 - by Motor City Hami

Team-Shmo GT6 tuning - by shmogt

Exeter GT Tuning - by shaunm80

Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - @TUNERXANDE1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Won this one with my '13 Boss 302 with @praiano63 tune. Just changed the final for the short track. The car with this tune in this course turns like it has RS tires instead of SH. I like the track car combo and the fact that it doesn't take long to run. PD is getting kinda I guess nuts with the paint chips in these 3 new seasonals. I guess the payout makes up for it though. Pay no attention to the other pictures they are from the Intermediate Race and I don't know how to get rid of them.
20150212_021838 (Small).jpg

Attachments

• 20150212_025107 (Small).jpg
    20150212_025107 (Small).jpg
    83 KB · Views: 15
  • 20150212_025107 (Small).jpg
    20150212_025107 (Small).jpg
    83 KB · Views: 15
Starting to use other cars then i normally use.
Toyota 86 GT '12 at 523pp
Bought all stuff and added 50kg ballast at 50 to get 50:50 weightdistribution
I did not use any tune from someone else, just soft suspension and custom gearbox left with stock settings.
got 1st at lap 3.
And yes it is easy, it is a beginner event.

It seems that PD have done a complete U-turn on the usual A-spec formula for this set of races, usually we're given a PP limit for our cars and are pitted against an almost 50/50 split AI field running in fast cars of up to 50PP above that limit and with the slower cars that would be only 50PP or so below it, which could mean close and maybe difficult racing. What are they playing at? :odd:

Now we have been given these seemingly absurd PP limits and pitted against an AI field with cars of up to and over 100PP less than the given limit, by this I am baffled? And as it has been said already, the racing is now ridiculously easy and boring with this overhead if we choose to use cars very close to the PP limit. :confused: :indiff:

If only PD could program the game [GT2/Event Generator] to choose a closely matched AI line-up for the cars we enter into these races with, then these PP limits would make much more sense. :rolleyes:

MEH!!! :grumpy:

I don't think much of this one. Went in expecting it to be like 450 PP race from last time and pose a fun little challenge for stock cars. NOT! I decided to head in with a stock 522 PP Ferrari California on SH tires. I was amazed to see the rabbit was a Toyota FT 86! I used the first lap to pass the pack. I took down the 'Yota on the straight at the start/finish line.

The 'Yota was able to pass me one time as I brought the Millenium Falcon out of light speed for turn one. But as soon as we came out of the turn, I blipped the throttle and it was nothing more than a TT from then on. I actually slowed down from my 1:02 laps to 1:05 because the lead was so ridiculous. Final finish was +5 seconds up...

Unlike other people using over-powered cars and calling it easy :rolleyes:, I opted to go with a completely stock (including tires - CS) 411 PP Sileighty '98 for the win. Challenge yourselves. 👍
Ahem. :embarrassed: Slightly embarrassed as I usually do just that, but having my ZZII set up ready only requiring a final gear adjustment from the Ascari race was too tempting...
image.jpg

...that and discovering the Black Cherry paint chip yesterday....
(Chevrolet Nova SS '70)
image.jpg

It seems that PD have done a complete U-turn on the usual A-spec formula for this set of races, usually we're given a PP limit for our cars and are pitted against an almost 50/50 split AI field running in fast cars of up to 50PP above that limit and with the slower cars that would be only 50PP or so below it, which could mean close and maybe difficult racing. What are they playing at? :odd:

Now we have been given these seemingly absurd PP limits and pitted against an AI field with cars of up to and over 100PP less than the given limit, by this I am baffled? And as it has been said already, the racing is now ridiculously easy and boring with this overhead if we choose to use cars very close to the PP limit. :confused: :indiff:

If only PD could program the game [GT2/Event Generator] to choose a closely matched AI line-up for the cars we enter into these races with, then these PP limits would make much more sense. :rolleyes:

MEH!!! :grumpy:
I kinda thought that's what was going on in the last set, there seemed to be different ranges of rabbits for different cars. If they already do that and you're meaning much more specifically I apologise, I'm not terribly observant at times! :boggled:

Went straight to this one from the drift trials. 111R with drift setup made it a little interesting. Especially through that little zigzag on the second stretch.

I kinda thought that's what was going on in the last set, there seemed to be different ranges of rabbits for different cars. If they already do that and you're meaning much more specifically I apologise, I'm not terribly observant at times! :boggled:

A theory was floated to me that the reason it may have been done that way is because London is a more difficult course for beginners. Sounds reasonable to me...

Unlike other people using over-powered cars and calling it easy :rolleyes:, I opted to go with a completely stock (including tires - CS) 411 PP Sileighty '98 for the win. Challenge yourselves. 👍
Way to go. Used both the Stratos on CS 410p and a BRZ at 407p no mods and no assists. Loads of fun

Having some fun before entering more challenging cars. I've been so used to SS tires that it was embarrassing how bad I was. Wall, bam, wall bam, collision. Dropping down to some CS and using these as driving school events :)

image.jpg

Seven Fireblade '02 on 520pp easy win in 5:53,089..on the first run so it definitely can go a lot faster.

Yes I can! Second run 5:41,509

Last edited:
520pp X-Bow street, ballasted to 48 : 52 weight distribution on CS tyres was a fun run :) Drifted through the zig zag on lap 2 for the lead and stayed there.

I use my favourite car, the Dino246 GT '71 at 400pp and won by about 2 seconds. I did put the power limiter down to 88.5 and everything else is on the car is stock, but I am going to see much how much lower I can get the power limiter down to and still win the race.

Used the prize car Cizeta V16T '94 (completely stock) which was a very easy but still fun win on 1st attempt.

Won this one with my '13 Boss 302 with @praiano63 tune. Just changed the final for the short track. The car with this tune in this course turns like it has RS tires instead of SH. I like the track car combo and the fact that it doesn't take long to run. PD is getting kinda I guess nuts with the paint chips in these 3 new seasonals. I guess the payout makes up for it though. Pay no attention to the other pictures they are from the Intermediate Race and I don't know how to get rid of them.View attachment 308851

I'll have to try that car,sounds good 💡 👍

PD could have made for some very interesting racing at 550PP on this course. Remember the Spec-A Intermediate here a few months back? It was one of the most challenging Seasonal events that didn't take place on the Nordschleife in quite some time! But, as some of you have already pointed out, the AI is driving very low powered cars, so the only way to make this race enjoyable is to drop your PP severely, which is totally fine, but why not just give it a 500PP maximum. I would think even beginners could handle that...Maybe I'm wrong. I don't know. :crazy:

Latest Posts

Back