• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 14 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
A-spec Beginners' Level Compact Car Challenge: Tsukuba Circuit

A-spec #54 Beginner Level Compact Car Challenge @ Tsukuba Circuit.png
A-spec [#54] Beginner Level Compact Car Challenge @ Tsukuba Circuit.jpg

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

Tunes:
Tunes for the events can be found at one of these links:

GTPlanet Tuning Database - maintained by Jordan

GT6 Tune Directory - maintained by XS

Praiano GT6 Tunes - by praiano63

Motor City Tunes GT6 - by Motor City Hami

Team-Shmo GT6 tuning - by shmogt

Exeter GT Tuning - by shaunm80

Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - by xande1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage - by Jeje6410

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Won this on my son's account with the Honda '10 CR-Z a. Sorry for no picture. I've been playing on his account because it was essentially starting the game over without the benefit of the Mercedes money glitch that was available with the pre-ordered game. Now that I have won all 3 of the new events and have him up to 33 million credits I'm headed back to my account.

Edit: To the moderators I'm sorry if this is a double post. It was run on 2 different accounts.

Last edited:
I won this event on my account with the '09 Abarth 500 with a tune by @shaunm80 / @praiano63 . I love this little car. It is so much fun to drive and my little black beauty can be a dragon slayer:mad:. I have used it 500PP races before and came out on top.

Attachments

• 20170602_153416.jpg
    20170602_153416.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 18
Easy win with the Volkswagen Kubelwagen Typ 82 '44. Tuned to 400PP with CS Tyres. Fun to watch modern cars failing to keep up:lol: :cheers:. Sorry no pictures......but I haven't a clue how to :banghead:

Back