A-spec Beginners Level GT500 Race Car Challenge: High Speed Ring

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 66 comments
Try the 2J at 600PP 👍.
Good grief, the result was exactly as I expected. Took the lead just after the 1st lap, 3 laps just over 1 minute and total time 4:20.
Even at minimum power (50%) and max weight, 538PP it only took another 20 sec's, laps were 1:04. Great car to drive on this track though, I think I've only ever used it before on Time Trials and was never able to really enjoy driving it due to whatever restrictions presented. Glad you suggested it Ford, thanks mate.
Like I said, I won at 526PP with the RS Turbo Ralle but want to get below 500 PP if I can.

That one gave me a win too. The lowest PP I've been able to win with is the Beetle Cup Car at 505pp.
Good going Draggon, I have just tried the old GT40 at 499PP, 200kg ballast and missed 1st place by 3 hundredths of a second. I bought the car new and don't have a tune for it and I fully expect it will get a sub 500PP win.

Couple of hours later I had another go and managed to win with 499PP. 325bhp- 199kg ballast - Power limiter 57.2 and using mid range turbo.

edit 498PP @ 323bhp. Now one of the boys has rugby practice.
edit 497PP @ 320bhp.

Last edited:
Back