Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - @TUNERXANDE1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
That was odd, was able to use the Lancia Delta Integrale, or even the Hommel Berlinette.

Rubber band win, passed early then Rabbit came close so couldn't get too sloppy.

That was odd, was able to use the Lancia Delta Integrale, or even the Hommel Berlinette.

Rubber band win, passed early then Rabbit came close so couldn't get too sloppy.

Me too - Merc SL 500 or 600 was one of the few cars currently in my garage that could do this one. Definitely not limited to Japanese cars and the rabbit sticks like glue.

Me too - Merc SL 500 or 600 was one of the few cars currently in my garage that could do this one. Definitely not limited to Japanese cars .......

Hm. Interesting. Can't get to the console myself at this time but .....?

Two confirmations so far means we're not hallucinating are we?

There is no mention of being restricted to the use of Japanese cars in the entry requirements, the race only requires a 90's vehicle on SH tyres to race against a Japanese 90's line-up.

My eligible car list showed the 'Lancia Delta' and the 'TVR V8S' .. both are '91 vehicles.

There is no mention of being restricted to the use of Japanese cars in the entry requirements, the race only requires a 90's vehicle on SH tyres to race against a Japanese 90's line-up.

My eligible car list showed the 'Lancia Delta' and the 'TVR V8S' .. both are '91 vehicles.
I used the MR-2 for this one. Was fine. Thought it was for Japanese cars though, so, I used one.

I should have looked here first. I used the '97 Eunos Roadster SR limited (NA) because I thought it was a Japanese car race. I only tuned the transmission using @praiano63 tranny guide and used @Motor City Hami guide for the LSD. Stock race suspension with orange front tires in the turns.:lol: Still beat the '97 Supra by a little over 3 seconds. Got the paint chip so I most likely won't run this one again. I've got to concentrate on a good car for Madrid. I think you could win this race at a much lower PP as long as the car is light enough. My '97 Eunos only weighs 915kg and has 241HP with 207ft/lb of torque and even with it pushing like it did it was still an easy win.

First line says it is a beginner race for japanese cars from the 90s with a PP of 450 or less - doesn't say the rivals are Japanese. My rivals list were all Japanese cars but I think it is just a poorly worded/translated intro piece - or they screwed up the restrictions for this event. Either way just creates more opportunities for us to find cars to run it with.

Hmmm..It seems they fixed the mistake. I was not able to use anything non-Japanese even if the car fell within the years requirement. I took a recently purchased '97 MR-2 GTS for the victory.

First line says it is a beginner race for Japanese cars from the 90s with a PP of 450 or less - doesn't say the rivals are Japanese. My rivals list were all Japanese cars but I think it is just a poorly worded/translated intro piece - or they screwed up the restrictions for this event.............xsnipx

Quite the obvious mistake. And must have thrown several thousand players worldwide a bit of a curve ball. :lol:
For those 'lucky' enough (if I may use that term) to have taken a non-Japanese car against a full field of Japanese cars it may have been a load of fun, though somewhat surreal. Quickly fixed - so we must give them credit for that.
Those who actually captured a shot of their Final Standings before the error was corrected will now have a most unique record.
In addition, the spacing typo that occurred here:
PDtypomar15_zpsqozamcij.png

tells me their copywriter/translator needs more coffee.

Well . . . off to the races!

I used the MR2 GT-S '97 for the first time.
had to stop my first race and add lots of weight at -50%
Looks like i could use that one for drift events when i remove the weight again.

Quite the obvious mistake. And must have thrown several thousand players worldwide a bit of a curve ball. :lol:

I have corrected the OP image with the new 'Entry Requirements' info as well as the spacing mistake in the description :sly: :lol: but the info has not yet been updated at gran-turismo.com. :odd:

Was alot of fun this one. very easy but fun. Used my Mx-5 and drifted my way to the win. Though the Supra almost had me on the final 100yrds :scared: as i got to confident :embarrassed: and give it a might drift around the final turn slowing me up a little:D

28bzlzr.jpg

302b1v8.jpg

I'm having quite a bit of fun here. To my horror, I hadn't ever noticed I had no JP cars from the '90s in my garage and quickly corrected that by purchasing a Sileighty '98.

With a custom tune and running this event a couple times, I can do 1:45 laps. It's actually not bad at all for grinding.

Ran my 190E 2.5-16 Mercedes Benz for this challenge, how is this car Japanese again?
When did you run this lap - it appears to have been fixed in the past few hours so you need a Japanese car to run this one.

EDIT: Just ran this event again and it is definitely fixed now so you must use a Japanese car.

Last edited:
Obvious first choice was the Midget, around 440pp on SH (my own tune).

I caught up with the leader at the underpasses in the final section of lap 3, then the rabbit bolted. The MNPII R34 left me well behind on the S/F straight, but I took him at the fast 'chicane' part (turn 5/6?). Lap 4 he took me again, but I got him in the first tunnel. I was over a second ahead leading out onto the final straight, but inevitably had to block and won by 0.096.

Second run was in the Stagea 25t RS Four S '98, Stock on CS. I think this is around 420pp.

This is a complete contrast to the sharp and nimble Midget. Handling is more akin to a boat: operate the controls early as the thing acts a half a second later. Having said that, it was great fun, loads of grip and pretty quick. The road gearbox is the biggest time-killer, with a yawning gulf between 2nd and 3rd, but there is plenty of mid range torque to keep you going.

Win by 0.026 (toal time 5.56.034), over the MNPII again; didn't block and he nearly had me!

Last edited:
I drive in cockpit mode so I need a premium car. I have been through the entire Asian dealerships only to find very few that qualify stock. Did find scores of standards, mostly different versions of the same cars. Hey PD, Playstation One called and wants it's cars back.

I drive in cockpit mode so I need a premium car. I have been through the entire Asian dealerships only to find very few that qualify stock. Did find scores of standards, mostly different versions of the same cars. Hey PD, Playstation One called and wants it's cars back.

Same here, I only drive premium and stock cars unless I really need a tuned car to win something. I have all premium cars in stock form that qualify for this event and there are indeed only 9 in total eligible.

The screenshot below has them assorted by pp and none of them have an oil exchange or any modification whatsoever. Once my knee is a bit better I will go down this list and see with how many of them I can win this, looks like a fun challenge. :lol:

2015-03-13%2011.55.40.jpg

I only drive premium and stock cars unless I really need a tuned car to win something. I have all premium cars in stock form that qualify for this event and there are indeed only 9 in total eligible.

A choice of 9 cars is not going to take you very long to get through, and you are missing out on a whole lot more fun with another 160 standards which are eligible for this event. :eek: even if half of those are far to slow for a win. :lol:

I done my first run with a Toyota Celica to win this, tho I wish I had run a non Japanese car when I had the chance.

Last edited:
Back