A-spec Beginners Level Japanese '90s Challenge: Special Stage Route 5

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 5 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
A-spec Beginners Level Japanese '90s Challenge: Special Stage Route 5

A-spec #62 Beginners Level Japanese '90s Challenge @ Special Stage Route 5.png

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.
If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

Tunes:

Tunes for the events can be found at one of these links:
GTPlanet Tuning Database - maintained by Jordan
GT6 Tune Directory - maintained by XS
Praiano GT6 Tunes - by praiano63
Motor City Tunes GT6 - by Motor City Hami
Team-Shmo GT6 tuning - by shmogt
Exeter GT Tuning - by shaunm80
Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973
Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain
TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - by xande1959
Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell
Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle
The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde
Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44
MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo
Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage - by Jeje6410
If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.
:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Thanks to @nowcontrol for keeping us updated with the new seasonals. I'm going to really enjoy these.

Edit: Even though this was yesterday and I was the last one to post I'll do it here. Won this one in the AE MX5. Sorry I didn't get the field. I'm sure I will be going back with a number of cars.

Attachments

• 20180111_190537[1].jpg
    20180111_190537[1].jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Have not driven GT6 since December of 15 so this was my first race in a long time. It took me three tries with my trusty 99 MR-S before I won over the Supra and NSX front runners. Nice to be back but sad to see that the online portion of the game will be going dark at the end of March. I will continue to use the single player and community generated maps after that for leisure fun and move to iRacing for my competitive fix.

Have not driven GT6 since December of 15 so this was my first race in a long time. It took me three tries with my trusty 99 MR-S before I won over the Supra and NSX front runners. Nice to be back but sad to see that the online portion of the game will be going dark at the end of March. I will continue to use the single player and community generated maps after that for leisure fun and move to iRacing for my competitive fix.
Come and race in the AI HUB, it will still be running when gt6 goes offline, as long as we get people entering. We are in between events at the moment but new ones should be up soon.
It's like racing online, we set challenges using different cars, tracks, PP etc.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt6-ai-hub-op-for-results-trophy-board.320606/

community generated maps

Since you brought this up, These may go away too as you have to be online to use these maps. Even in test drive and arcade mode.

That would be a bummer for sure.

Back