• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 30 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
A-spec Beginners Level Non-Racing Car Challenge: Autumn Ring Mini

A-spec #45 Beginners Level Non-Racing Car Challenge @ Autumn Ring Mini.png

A-spec [#45] Beginners Level Non-Racing Car Challenge @ Autumn Ring Mini.jpg

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

Tunes:
Tunes for the events can be found at one of these links:

GTPlanet Tuning Database - maintained by Jordan

GT6 Tune Directory - maintained by XS

Praiano GT6 Tunes - by praiano63

Motor City Tunes GT6 - by Motor City Hami

Team-Shmo GT6 tuning - by shmogt

Exeter GT Tuning - by shaunm80

Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - by xande1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage - by Jeje6410

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Seemed tougher than the Intermediate race, the rabbit was way off in a couple of races, civilized no rubbing 46 sec laps just not enough, may need a couple dirty 44s to overtake.

A little bit dirty to get Gold with the Schwimmwagen. This seemed the perfect race for it; short straights and corners the ultra-grippy Schwim can speed around. The rabbit was half a lap ahead of the crowd so took SOME catching.

Grabbed an Integra Type R '04 to see what something with acceleration, rather than grip would do and ended up with a 3:16.5 first try before I had to leave for work.

WP_20160922_07_10_40_Pro[1].jpg

Oooh. Must add that I had to put it in automatic as the tiny straights mean you have to go up and down through the gear box at a lightning speed with such a close transmission.

Trying to squeeze a fifth lap out of this one. Best I can do so far is 3:05.251 for the 4 laps plus rolling start.

Edit: Down to 3:01.069 and I hit the sand, so definitely attainable.

Last edited:
3 minutes for 666.000$ (with the 200% multiplier)? That's more than 200.000$ per minute! Time to get rich :P let's repeat this over and over :P (btw, I used a ferrari 512BB and it's a easy win)

Good time with the GT86. Didn't do so well with that one, but did win a few rounds with a Focus RS and best time of 3.21

Still trying to crack the 3 minute barrier to force a 5th lap. Best I can do so far is 3:00.291

On the plus side, I've earned about $80M credits trying and have been able to splurge on some fancy new wheels.

Yeah this is nice to get filthy rich in a short time.

I like the Elise 111R, the NSX Type R and the Autobacs Garaiya (the what? turns out to be a pretty nice car). The smoothest runs wit the Suzuki GSX-R thanks @purpdino for making this event a bit more challenging: pushing it to 5 laps - with a lousy last lap and confusing Polyphony Digital with the time results:

IMG_1751.JPG

Smaller cars for smaller tracks... 1965 Toyota Sports 800Cheers
:D
and the power of PAO :gtpflag:

IMG_1719.JPG

Back