Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - @TUNERXANDE1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Stock Lancia Integrale. Too easy. As long as you stay on the track you'll win.

Also what does one do with a Dualnote?

Easy gold with Hommell Berlinette R/S Coupe. Will try to post a tune in my tuning thread tonight.

@StirlingMoose's secret weapon, the 338 PP Alfa Giulia Sprint Speciale '63 is a fun one. 100% stock.

Edit: 328 PP Honda Jazz 1.4 DSi SE Sport '01 100% stock on CM tires was tough. Clio almost caught up to me at the finish line but I edged it out. Took five tries.

Last edited:
Easy win in my '07 Roadster. Just did an oil change, six-speed trans and exhaust manifold and limit power to 400PP.

'09 Abarth for an easy win. Not sure who's tune I'm using though. I didn't change anything from the last 400PP race. I'll be glad to share the settings just let me know.

I also want to thank @nowcontrol for his continued expertise putting up the new seasonal info.

Last edited:
I don't always go for the Eifel courses but this one has a really nice flow to it. I wouldn't mind seeing this course stick around. I passed for gold in a S2000

This one seemed rather easy. My 2007 Mazda Miata was more than enough to methodically carve up the pack of 11 other cars. Didn't have to break too much a sweat to pull this one off.

After the easy win with the prius yesterday I decided to get another car to "burn" them in style. Because of the difficulty of the event and the ease of winning it with the prius, i got an even greener car to win this race
Gemasolar.jpg

Yes, it is the full electric Nissan Leaf, together with the prius.

both cars drive horrible, especially the nissan, which has no power whatsoever and a top speed a whopping 150 km/h, its strength is out cornering all other cars with screeching tires. extra screech is added by a none upgraded-able differential.

the prius is horrible to drive when you don't mute your TV, the sound of the engine with the cvt is horrible, the car is a lot faster then the leaf, due to the fact that it has more than 109 hp, a transmission that allows driving faster than 150 km/h and some other stuff, the end result is around 34 pp more then the leaf and bleeding ears.

This race is a lot more fun with CS tyres. I did it many times with the trucks and SUVs of GT6, the Honda Element and Nissan Cubes and the Dodge Rams and GMCs.

The problem I have this month is that I dislike the difficult of Dristelen and Daytona but one is ok as long as you have the right tyres and you dont stack things in your favor by running Miatas and Civic EK9s and that stuff.

Another fun event to test drive all those sub 400PP cars that never get driven. So far my favorites have been the Daihatsu Copen and the TR-XX. Nice surprises.

Had some fun with this track.

Tried the Toyota Tacoma and RAM 1500 etc. and they are typically 250hp 2,5 ton. On CS tyres its a good challenge.

Then tried the other spectrum, kei class cars like the Autozam, Toyota Cera and Cappucino and again, its a nice contrast.

Back