Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07

550PP
471 BHP
1200 kgs
Weight Distribution 48:52

Sports Soft Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension
F/R
80/90
11.75/16.25
4/4
5/5
2/4
0.0/0.0
-0.05/0.04

Racing Braking Kit
6/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 137mph
1st 3.041
2nd 2.322
3rd 1.843
4th 1.501
5th 1.264
6th 1.097
Set final gear to 3.490
(Adjust final gear to suit track)

FC LSD
8/10/12
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 93.7%
All power parts as standard

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet

Ballast - Set 85kgs to Position -50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

This car is a gold tune for the Ferrari Ascari Seasonal. Very nice car. :)

View attachment 248955
View attachment 248956
View attachment 248954

Nice...👍

Nice one...looking forward to giving the 500pp tune a go when you have finished it...cheers mate.....

A 1:29...is a really good time...👍
Im still not 100% happy with the tune. Will try and make it as good as it can be before I publish

Nice...👍
Indeed. Couldn't have put it better myself. A car which will definitely put a smile on your face.

Here is the current list of cars which have achieved gold in the Ferrari Seasonal.

Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta passo corto CN.2521 '61 (450PP SH) - No added parts, a win at 450PP.. :)
Ferrari 430 '06 (550PP SM)
Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07 (550PP SS)
Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07 (600PP SS - Detuned to 550PP)
Ferrari 458 Italia '09 (550PP SS)
Ferrari 458 Italia '09 (600PP SS - Detuned to 550PP)
Ferrari 512BB '76 (550PP SH)
Ferrari 599 '06 (550PP SS)
Ferrari California '08 (550PP SS)
Ferrari Enzo '02 (550PP SS)
Ferrari Enzo '02 (600PP SS - Detuned to 550PP)
Ferrari GTO ‘84 (550PP SS)
Ferrari SP1 '08 (550PP SS)

Its not a bad list at all! Some surprises in there, Especially the Enzo '02 at 550PP (none detuned version). 2.10.8xx was my fastest time in that one. I feel this list is missing two important cars though. The Ferrari SP1 '08 and the F40. I will have to give these two a retune and see what I can do with them. This Ferrari seasonal is a really good credit maker, I am back up to 5 million credits now after my time with the VW Golf yesterday and experimenting with the Ferraris.

Last edited:
Ferrari SP1 '08

550PP
478 BHP
1225kgs
Weight Distribution 46:54

Sports Soft Tyres

NO Oil Change
Aero Kit Type A
Custom Wing Type A

FC Suspension
F/R
80/85
11.40/18.75
5/7
4/5
1/4
0.5/0.0
-0.08/0.05

Racing Brake Kit
6/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.500
Set max speed to 124mph
1st 2.944
2nd 2.284
3rd 1.823
4th 1.493
5th 1.259
6th 1.095
Set final gear to 3.800

FC LSD
10/12/18
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 96.6%
All power parts set as standard

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction

Downforce - Set to 210
Ballast - Set 37kgs to Position -50

A very smooth drive when you drive this sensibly. If you push it too far, it will let you know well before you reach a point that the car will spin on you. 2.09.8xx was my fastest time with this tune on the Ferrari Seasonal.

Ascari Full Track.jpg

Ascari Full Track_1.jpg

Ascari Full Track_2.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice photos Shaum !!! Very impressive your 430 Scuderia .I won very ease this seasonal and after with Enzo 02 too.

Thanks , I'll repete to have many credits in my pocket.....:cheers:

New 550PP tune approved! 👍

Much more agressive and balanced... :)
Im glad that you like the new version. I tried to make it as loose as it would go before oversteer became an issue. I think the balance works out just about right for Ascari circuit. I just hope that it works well on other tracks in future seasonals. The SP1 '08 tune is also very good, feels counter intuitive at times but is idiot proof around ascari. I found it nearly impossible to spin. I ran into a wall head on on lap 4 but I still came back and won by 4 seconds. If only that SP1 looked better though.. Really Ferrari, what was you thinking...

Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07

550PP
471 BHP
1200 kgs
Weight Distribution 48:52

Sports Soft Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension
F/R
80/90
11.75/16.25
4/4
5/5
2/4
0.0/0.0
-0.05/0.04

Racing Braking Kit
6/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 137mph
1st 3.041
2nd 2.322
3rd 1.843
4th 1.501
5th 1.264
6th 1.097
Set final gear to 3.490
(Adjust final gear to suit track)

FC LSD
8/10/12
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 93.7%
All power parts as standard

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet

Ballast - Set 85kgs to Position -50

This car is a gold tune for the Ferrari Ascari Seasonal. Very nice car. :)

View attachment 248955
View attachment 248956
View attachment 248954
Very nice tune on this. At first it looked like the lsd was set pretty low, but when I tried it, I was impressed with how hard I could shove around corners. HUGE grip on this car. Well done sir, well done.

Very nice tune on this. At first it looked like the lsd was set pretty low, but when I tried it, I was impressed with how hard I could shove around corners. HUGE grip on this car. Well done sir, well done.
Thank you, The Fezza can be temperamental with LSD at times, this car seemed to like these settings so I didn't fight it. The car talks to you a lot with this setup, I think that is what makes this tune driver friendly.

Now if only I could get the Dino to win at 500pp....it's proving to be a challenge on the straights against the Enzo. I can't get the power band right on the tranny :ouch:

Now if only I could get the Dino to win at 500pp....it's proving to be a challenge on the straights against the Enzo. I can't get the power band right on the tranny :ouch:
I will try and get the Dino tuned up as high as it will go. I found this one tricky to keep balanced above 450PP but I'm sure with some time, it will work itself out.

Last edited:
Im glad that you like the new version. I tried to make it as loose as it would go before oversteer became an issue. I think the balance works out just about right for Ascari circuit. I just hope that it works well on other tracks in future seasonals.

👍 Manage to squeeze a few minutes today to test it... Really like it! When you said it was a bit more loose, well honestly I was a bit :odd:, but I had to swallow my words :lol:... It is sharper on approaching corners and the rear continues planted.

That little rotation that the car now has makes it perfect for Ascari, along with a responsive gearbox... BTW, great job on the gearbox, very close ratios and suits the car perfectly...

I believe it will work fine on future seasonal, maybe only a Final Gear ratio needs to be adjusted... :)

The SP1 '08 tune is also very good, feels counter intuitive at times but is idiot proof around ascari. I found it nearly impossible to spin. I ran into a wall head on on lap 4 but I still came back and won by 4 seconds. If only that SP1 looked better though.. Really Ferrari, what was you thinking...

Gonna try to squeeze a few more minutes to test it... 👍 I honestly do not like the SP1 that much, it may be a nice car, but it looks awfull... :lol:

Have a few more reviews (tested) to post from 400PP cars, will do it asap... Darn, sorry for the long text...

👍 Manage to squeeze a few minutes today to test it... Really like it! When you said it was a bit more loose, well honestly I was a bit :odd:, but I had to swallow my words :lol:... It is sharper on approaching corners and the rear continues planted.

That little rotation that the car now has makes it perfect for Ascari, along with a responsive gearbox... BTW, great job on the gearbox, very close ratios and suits the car perfectly...

I believe it will work fine on future seasonal, maybe only a Final Gear ratio needs to be adjusted... :)

Gonna try to squeeze a few more minutes to test it... 👍 I honestly do not like the SP1 that much, it may be a nice car, but it looks awfull... :lol:

Have a few more reviews (tested) to post from 400PP cars, will do it asap... Darn, sorry for the long text...
I would hate to post a bad Ferrari in my garage. It would make the F360 in my profile picture disappear if I did that I think.. Thank you for what you said about the gear box. I learnt my lesson on not properly finishing a gearbox settings during a FITT competition. I haven't done it since, thats for sure. I must really finish tuning up my FITT cars but I am having a little bit too much fun on getting new cars tune up to earn myself credits. Just preparing a Lotus Elise '00 as I type. It should be a nippy little 400PP beast when I'm done with it.

I would hate to post a bad Ferrari in my garage. It would make the F360 in my profile picture disappear if I did that I think.. Thank you for what you said about the gear box. I learnt my lesson on not properly finishing a gearbox settings during a FITT competition. I haven't done it since, thats for sure. I must really finish tuning up my FITT cars but I am having a little bit too much fun on getting new cars tune up to earn myself credits.

👍

Just preparing a Lotus Elise '00 as I type. It should be a nippy little 400PP beast when I'm done with it.

Uuuhhh... Me like... :P

@chrisspeed281 - You either taught your wife how to log you on to the PS3 network or your back from Hospital.. Hope its the latter!
I'm back at home :) The new Seasonals are done (easy) and the super lap at Sierra takes 4 attempt....no way for the Red Bull event and one of the Drift Events is done... the problem is i can't sit long at my favorit chair to play but i'm back in Business :cheers:

I'm back at home :) The new Seasonals are done (easy) and the super lap at Sierra takes 4 attempt....no way for the Red Bull event and one of the Drift Events is done... the problem is i can't sit long at my favorit chair to play but i'm back in Business :cheers:
Hi Chris,

Well I'm betting your glad that's over. At least you can dull the pain a little with some amber fluid & don't have to eat hospital food :cheers:
Wishing you a speedy recovery :) 👍

Beginner Level Compact Car Challenge|Tsukuba Circuit, 5 Laps|400 PP|SH
Tsukuba Circuit.jpg

Ford Ka ‘01
350 PP|CM|No Aids|The Winning Overtake

Renault Megane 2.0 IDE Coupe '00 (No Photo)
400 PP|CS|No Aids|Winner

Intermediate Level Night Track Challenge|Special Stage Route 5, 5 Laps|500 PP|SS
Special Stage Route 5.jpg

Jaguar XK Coupe Luxury '07
450 PP|SH|No Aids|The Winning Overtake

Excellent this Jag! Lovely! 👍​

Last edited:
Firstly, welcome home. Hope your feeling revitalised and better. Well done on getting most of the seasonals completed already. 4 attempts is very good for this event. It took me a lot longer than that.

Beginner Level Compact Car Challenge|Tsukuba Circuit, 5 Laps|400 PP|SH
View attachment 249851
Ford Ka ‘01
350 PP|CM|No Aids|The Winning Overtake

Renault Megane 2.0 IDE Coupe '00 (No Photo)
400 PP|CS|No Aids|Winner

Intermediate Level Night Track Challenge|Special Stage Route 5, 5 Laps|500 PP|SS
View attachment 249850
Jaguar XK Coupe Luxury '07
450 PP|SH|No Aids|The Winning Overtake

Excellent this Jag! Lovely! 👍​
Very good win with the Ka '01, PD really did make this a beginner event if a 350PP CM car can win this. I have a few more 350/400PP CS cars in the works. Not sure if they will be ready for this seasonal but I will try and get a few more done.

Welcome home!

That's good news.. Now it's just a matter of a speedy recovery for you. I'm sure you'll be up and running in no time at all. I imagine it feels good to be back home instead of being at a hospital.

Cheers bud!

:cheers:

Welcome home!

That's good news.. Now it's just a matter of a speedy recovery for you. I'm sure you'll be up and running in no time at all. I imagine it feels good to be back home instead of being at a hospital.

Cheers bud!

:cheers:
Hi Chris,

Well I'm betting your glad that's over. At least you can dull the pain a little with some amber fluid & don't have to eat hospital food :cheers:
Wishing you a speedy recovery :) 👍
Thank you my friends :) I'm happy to be back at home ...at the Hospital they say i'm pain resistant but i only take the pain like a man :cheers:

Firstly, welcome home. Hope your feeling revitalised and better. Well done on getting most of the seasonals completed already. 4 attempts is very good for this event. It took me a lot longer than that.

Hi Shaun :) Thanks for the nice words......at Sierra i had experience (a few laps every day) and the drift events i won with your Lotus Esprit tune :cheers:

Lotus Elise '00

400PP
110 BHP
720kgs
Weight Distribution 45:55

Sports Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change
Inch Up: 1 Wheels

FC Suspension

F/R
110/115
5.00/8.50
5/3
4/4
2/4
0.0/0.0
-0.02/0.02

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 112mph
1st 2.456
2nd 1.860
3rd 1.462
4th 1.181
5th 0.991
Set final gear to 4.580
(Adjust final gear to suit track. Currently set up for Tsukuba 400PP seasonal)

FC LSD
14/18/16
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 92.0%
All power parts set to standard

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet

Ballast - Set 76kgs to Position -50

Tested and tuned on the 400PP SH seasonal. The gear box is set up for Tsukuba track and can be adjusted to suit other tracks. It hasn't been optimised for Tsukuba so it should work pretty well on any circuit.

Tsukuba Circuit.jpg

Tsukuba Circuit_1.jpg

Tsukuba Circuit_2.jpg

Last edited:
Lotus Elise '00

450PP
162 BHP
740kgs
Weight Distribution 47:53

Sports Soft Tyres

NO Oil Change
Inch Up: 1 Wheels

FC Suspension

F/R
110/115
5.00/9.25
5/4
4/4
2/5
0.0/0.0
-0.04/0.00

Racing Brake Kit
6/7

FC Transmission
(Reset transmission to default once power parts have been added)
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 112mph
1st 2.561
2nd 1.941
3rd 1.523
4th 1.238
5th 1.034
Set final gear to 3.200
(Adjust final gear to suit track. Currently set up for Tsukuba 400PP seasonal)

FC LSD
16/20/14
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 96.2%
Sports Exhaust
Catalytic Converter Sports
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet

Ballast - Set 96kgs to Position -50

Tested and tuned on the 500PP SS Night seasonal. The gear box can be adjusted to suit other tracks. Winner by 10.5 seconds. An excellent sleeper car indeed :)

Special Stage Route 5.jpg

Special Stage Route 5_1.jpg

Last edited:

Special Stage Route 5_2.jpg

Mazda Demio Sport '10
435 PP (didn't change oil & 100% Power limiter)|SH|No Aids|The Winning Overtake (That's what I thought :D )

They couldn't live with it :P
Special Stage Route 5_1.jpg
Me, being slaughtered, just before the Finish Line :lol:

Special Stage Route 5_3.jpg

Mazda RX-8 Type S '07
450 PP (didn't change the oil)|SH|No Aids|The Winning Overtake

👍​

Last edited:
Abarth Grande Punto '09

400PP
175 BHP
1150kgs
Weight Distribution 56:44

Comfort Soft Tyres

Beginner Level CC Seasonal Tsukuba Winner! 👍

Fast and easy to drive. If you use throttle accel. gently, you can even forget it's a FF car... 👍

:)

Mazda RX-8 '03

400PP
195 BHP
1305kgs
Weight Distribution 50:50

Comfort Medium Tyres

NA LIcense Freshman Cup Tsukuba Winner! 👍

Due to seasonal restrictions, raced same circuit.

Drive this car sensibly and it will repay you with consistent times on short/medium tracks. Drive it mental and it will be fun and you can get some drifting action going on. Either way, a useful car for low power races or just for thrashing around.

Confirmed! 👍

Renault Sport Clio R.S. 2.0 16V '02

400PP
167 BHP
1000kgs
Weight Distribution 56:44

Comfort Soft Tyres

Really fun to drive! 👍 Reminds me of first rally Clio's... :)

Last edited:

View attachment 250392
Mazda Demio Sport '10
438 PP|SH|No Aids|The Winning Overtake (That's what I thought :D )

They couldn't live with it :P
View attachment 250391 Me, being slaughtered, just before the Finish Line :lol:

View attachment 250393
Mazda RX-8 Type S '07
450 PP (didn't change the oil)|SH|No Aids|The Winning Overtake

👍​
Excellent. Your using @Pete05 version. :) Pete will be most impressed! That thing was on rails when it was tested on Mount Panaroma. It didnt like going off any driving line but it was amazingly fast when it was on the correct lines.

Your finding a large selection of cars here. Will update the list ASAP. I am just banging my head against a metaphorical brick wall with a TVR Tuscan Speed 6 for a FITT entry. ABS 1 only kills my driving skill. I struggle big time to get it dialled in tuning with virtually no aids.

Back