Exeter GT Tuning - by shaunm80

Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - @TUNERXANDE1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Fuji is actually being used for an event?! WOW! :lol:

Alpine A110 1600S 15th Anniversary Edition FTW. What a fantastic car. I could have used a little more top end for that long finish/start straight, but the NSX still couldn't catch me. I meant to use my other, non-15th Anniversary Edition Alpine A110, but I guess I selected the wrong car. :eek: I really like this course too. It rarely sees any action.

Won it with my '96 Elise by 0.903 over the '91 NSX. Tried to pause to take picture but it didn't pause. I had a little over 1.5 sec. on the NSX at the last turn on the straight to finish and I could see that the NSX was coming fast. I had passed it midway through the 2nd lap while it was in 3rd and the Z/28 was in the lead. That last lap was like the NSX got a shot of nitrous or turned on a supercharger. Since @Chef Mel won with the VW bus ( great drive Chef) I'm going to try my '66 Beetle.

Won it with my '96 Elise by 0.903 over the '91 NSX. Tried to pause to take picture but it didn't pause. I had a little over 1.5 sec. on the NSX at the last turn on the straight to finish and I could see that the NSX was coming fast. I had passed it midway through the 2nd lap while it was in 3rd and the Z/28 was in the lead. That last lap was like the NSX got a shot of nitrous or turned on a supercharger. Since @Chef Mel won with the VW bus ( great drive Chef) I'm going to try my '66 Beetle.

You got to watch for Vitale (driving a yellow NSX this time around! :scared: ) doing that. This guy is featured quite often in the Seasonal and has always shown a lightning-fast catch-up at the line. He also will have no hesitation taking the player out. Going to be fun playing with him, though.

Wondered what fun car I could use, ended up with the Nissan Stagea 260RS at 450PP. Pretty easy win because it was quicker than everything in a straight line.

Used the Elise 111R at this low pp event, not hard but not a simple race this time, that nsx hunted me good, i like Fuji.
I would like a keicar/lightweight event at Autumnring mini with 355pp like in GT5.
I remember in Gt5 that was a blast, lots of space between the ai and you had to keep speed or you would always end up 2nd.And the rabbit was mostly that daihatsu mira with that weird engine sound (but very fast)

This race is definitely tougher from an under pp stock car standpoint. So far I have run a stock Alfa Spider, BMW 2002 and an '82 Audi Quattro all on cs tires. All have resulted in silvers and top speed is the biggest issue...

Too easy with my Civic TypeR. Downgraded to an older Civic Si and that was a fun win. Battled with an RX7 in the last lap. He punted me at the end of the main straight on the last lap. WRX was overtaking on the left, RX on the right. I held it enough to stay on the track. After watching the replay it was clearly a punt. Still won it.

I feel like this event is easy enough if you're near the PP limit, but (in my race) as soon as I took the lead, I felt the NSX zeroing in on me, even with a '08 Civic @450. Will be retrying this one with a more difficult combo. I think PD have tried to turn up the heat, I was struggling for a good little while with the Madrid race.

Won it with the BMW 2002 Turbo.

I wanted to like the car but like most older cars, it really didn't handle too well with those skinny tires.

Gold first try with one of my XKEs; Praiano tune, SH. Kinda easy but Elise made a go of it from P5, probably would have got me if it were five laps. Love that there is a seasonal where we can pull out the old sports cars for a go at some credits.

Back