Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - @TUNERXANDE1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Wow! I won a Volkswagen Golf GTI '05 for coming in first place... I had no idea that was a gift... :lol:

I drove my Fairlady Z 300ZX TwinTurbo in cockpit view for this race. I've been doing all 450PP races in cockpit view lately. I'm working my way up the ladder to the faster cars. Hopefully I'll be able to confidently race any PP class in cockpit view.

Used the same Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07 @450 pp that I had been using to grind with in the last Seasonal. Overkill, yes, easy win. Don't really like the idea of getting a car for a prize.....I have them all. :indiff:

My John Z. DeLorean running 1:28, 1:24, 1:23 laps, the green NSX rabbit stayed within a second to apply some AI pressure.

Used the same Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07 @450 pp that I had been using to grind with in the last Seasonal. Overkill, yes, easy win. Don't really like the idea of getting a car for a prize.....I have them all. :indiff:

Did the same, heck, it still had the Tsukuba tune , should of adjusted the gear ratios LOL

I used the TVR Tamora that you get as a gift at the Intermediate race.
Rabbit woke up when i overtook him in the wide corner after the start/finish but didn't matter.
_TVRTamora'02_Normal_by_DDDsprayshop_183.jpg

I was already in my BMW 507 from the last seasonal so I adjusted the gears and used it for a pretty easy win

Totally stock 394 PP Peugeot 206 on CS tires with a DS3 controller. Not an easy win but I like a challenge... I used the Peugeot "My Car Is Slow As Molasses" tune but I did handicap it with CS tires... :lol:

Just used my "Orange Blossom Special" Nissan Fairlady 2000 (SR311) '68 @ 375pp and 141hp for a fun and easy win.

after seeing the Chrysler Prowler in the field I decided to try one..bought one slapped the cheap racing hard suspension on it,trans and the other goodies..won the race easily then took it and won the intermediate race too..still at 450pp

Not sure what to use for this but I'm thinking either the MX-5 I used in the last seasonal or Demio '10. To be honest I was a little disappointed that you win a car and not a chip. Oh well I guess change is good

kjb
Not sure what to use for this but I'm thinking either the MX-5 I used in the last seasonal or Demio '10. To be honest I was a little disappointed that you win a car and not a chip. Oh well I guess change is good
You get to pick the chip you want during the color selection for the prize car.

Having never used the Alfa Mito I'd won a while back I decided to give it a whirl completely stock, comfort softs 382pp. I won by only half a second but it was a nice drive nevertheless.

I won with the 07 MX-5, then I used a Solstice Coupe that my son painted baby blue with red rims and a yellow wing.:eek:

Ran CH's on a stock 07 Mustang. Couldn't quite get the win against the RX7.
Then a win with Acura NSX on CM's. Battled the RX7 through the tunnel!

Running no oil change/no abs/aids +75kg per usual.

Gonna try with some cars from the field on CH/CM's next.

Back