A-spec Beginners Level Non-Racing Car Challenge: Suzuka Circuit East Course

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 7 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
A-spec Beginners Level Non-Racing Car Challenge: Suzuka Circuit East Course

A-spec #61 Beginners Level Non-Racing Car Challenge @ Suzuka Circuit East Course.png

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

Tunes:
Tunes for the events can be found at one of these links:

GTPlanet Tuning Database - maintained by Jordan

GT6 Tune Directory - maintained by XS

Praiano GT6 Tunes - by praiano63

Motor City Tunes GT6 - by Motor City Hami

Team-Shmo GT6 tuning - by shmogt

Exeter GT Tuning - by shaunm80

Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - by xande1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage - by Jeje6410

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
I tested my sleepers against the NSX, all results are at 375pp SH, all tunes mine
I just did a "reverse suspension transplant" from the Karmann to the Beettle as the share the same chassis (tell me if Im mistaken) and it worked like a charm.
Also, these 3 cars can win with low PP, but there are other small cars capable of doing so at higher PP due to their respective limitations and the PP formula (whatever it is).
Keep posting your times and rare gem findings :D

Here is really fun vehicle for this event.
OMFG you reallly had me laughing out loud there! I thought what does he mean by jelly van, the I saw the replay. Man! that wobbling its straight out of a monty python sketch, nice video

Attachments

• Beetle1100_SUZUKA_375ppSH01.jpg
    Beetle1100_SUZUKA_375ppSH01.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Karmann_SUZUKA_375ppSH01.jpg
    Karmann_SUZUKA_375ppSH01.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 21
  • S800_SUZUKA_375ppSH01.jpg
    S800_SUZUKA_375ppSH01.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Stock '04 NSX This is my first attempt at filming a race with my Galaxy phone. I had to use a couple of video editors do that I could upload it. This replay is the auto replay you after the race is over. Now that I have the basics I hope the next one is much better. It is 8 minutes because I goofed and imported the file twice. Nothing spectacular just my first try.if you like it great, if not that's cool too.

Edit: the dent in the hood came from pushing the Mitsubishi GT down the front straight.

Back