A-spec Beginners Level Non-Racing Car Challenge: Trial Mountain

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 42 comments
Took a bone stock (no tuning) 72' Lotus Europa Special with Comfort Hards for a fun and more challenging race. It's nice to drive it like that because that's probably how it actually was like to drive back in the day ;) I'm surprised to see people still taking fast cars into a slow race and complaining for PD to make it harder.. just put on harder tires and don't tune to PP limit and stop complaining! The power is in your hands 👍

Took a bone stock (no tuning) 72' Lotus Europa Special with Comfort Hards for a fun and more challenging race. It's nice to drive it like that because that's probably how it actually was like to drive back in the day ;) I'm surprised to see people still taking fast cars into a slow race and complaining for PD to make it harder.. just put on harder tires and don't tune to PP limit and stop complaining! The power is in your hands 👍
Try the BMW 2002 Turbo (387 pp).
ABS 0 for extra a-spec points

Edit: I found a real gem for this event: Alfa Romeo Giulia GTA 1600, stock (no oil), comfort hard, ABS 0 (BB 3-1).

Last edited:
Here's A Different One To Try!!!

Abarth 1500 B.A.T. 1 '52 (Dual Tune For: Beginner 400PP & Intermediate 500PP Races - 06/01/2016)

The Bat 1.jpg

{{{{DRIVE & ENJOY}}}}
Cheers Smiley.gif

I'm back with my really crappy quality photos of my results!
I took out the Honda BEAT Version Z for this one. 304 pp (stock I think?) with sport hard tires. Got the guy in the Chrysler Crossfire as the rabbit for this race. Had to pass him like 3 times on the final lap, but I managed to hold him off by .093 seconds. Final time, since the pic is...not good quality...is 6:23.235.

HlnIHxq.jpg

I've been doing this on Kei Cars. Pretty fun, having a bit of struggle, still as it is a begginer set, you really have to go a bit under specs asked for a challenge.

I'm surprised to see people still taking fast cars into a slow race and complaining for PD to make it harder.. just put on harder tires and don't tune to PP limit and stop complaining! The power is in your hands 👍

Tell that to Rosberg and Hamilton please! :P

If i want to win with slow cars i play on the a-spec game(normal) With a seasonal i use the fastest cars. because i want to be fast.

I hear a lot: In tt's people take the fastest car because they want an ''ego'' boost " But I think it's the same in the normal seasonals. Because people just want a ego boost to win with a slow car :P

Last edited:
I really love this seasonal. Great track and a nice range of 310-400 PP cars to use. Even though the lower PP cars aren't always winners, it's still fun to drive them on this track.
Just used the '67 Skyline, really nice!

Was it a '72 or a '68? The stock '72 has 404PP so you either drove it a few km or you detuned the engine.

I wish you could use go carts in this seasonal, it would still be easy if the Schwim can win. lol

Back