Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - by xande1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage - by Jeje6410

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Guilia Sprint Speciale 1963, feydrautha grip tune. Detuned power to 400pp. Switched to Comfort Soft tyres. Fun and easy win.

In GT6, this track feels wider and smoother than previous editions. A delight with slower cars like this.

EK9 Civic does it easy *except* on the straights where the Crossfire chase car seemed to like giving me Nascar love taps... thing is they dont need to do it as the straights are so wide. Go around you fool.

We have a new destroyer: The TT Suzuki :P

This Events are to easy. Make it a bit harder PD..... I will fight for the winning if the AI is fast. I drive it with one beer in my hand and a sigaret in the other. I whin this with my ^&*( or my teeths :P)

Now people are saying:''then take another car'' .... nope. They just have to make sure you have difficulty with the best car.

Last edited:
I was in first place by the chicane at the end of the first lap in my pink toaster (Scion Xb). Not even a challenge.......

It took a few tries but I managed to win with a completely stock '54 Corvette (CS tire, 2-speed transmission). The leaders would kill you in the straights so you had to make it up in the curves. I don't think that I ever shifted.

IMG_3831_small.jpg

Peugeot 207 GTI with an upgraded ECU did it for me. Took the lead coming into the tunnel on lap 2. The rubberband AI still meant I only won by 1,5 seconds.

It is easy because it is clearly labelled as a Beginners Level event. Thus using the best 500pp car GSX detuned is shooting fish in a barrel. Do you schuss down a green circle ru n on a ski hill and then complain it was too easy?

Latest Posts

Back