• Thread starter JogoAsobi
  • 184 comments

JogoAsobi

Premium
A-spec, Expert Class Non-Racing Car Challenge: Suzuka Circuit

Suzuka.jpg

Period of Availability:
06/12/2014 - 06/26/2014, 3:00 GMT
(Click here to convert to your local time).

Single Race:
Duration, 5 Laps.
PP: 600 , Tires: SS or less.
Nitrous cannot be installed.
Eligible Cars, Normal Car.

Typical Opponents:
Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 '11
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00
Chevrolet ZR1 (C6) '09

Prizes:
Bronze: Cr.65,000
Silver: Cr.78,000
Gold Cr.130,000

SRF is optional.

Course Conditions:
Time, 10:30.
Precipitation, 0%.
Track: Suzuka Circuit

Suzuka_Track.jpg

TUNES:

Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car - @shaunm80 - Exeter GT Tuning

Seasonal tunes directory here maintained by @XS.

Please post links for applicable tunes so I can update OP.

OP may not be updated daily between 7:00 GMT, and 19:00GMT.
Reason: Sleep and other life-related tasks in my time zone. :)

-----------------------------------------

When you are fitted in a racing car and you race to win, second or third place is not enough.
-Ayrton Senna

Last edited:
I have had so much trouble with this event. I've tried a number of cars and tunes. I'm not convinced that the AI cars fall within the restrictions at all
Your right, they don't. I used an aventador for it and I won quite easily. Watch out for the McLaren F1 at the hairpin after you've passed him, he does not brake and slams the back of your car! Lol

I have had so much trouble with this event. I've tried a number of cars and tunes. I'm not convinced that the AI cars fall within the restrictions at all

I played around with a GT-R Black Edition and an improved RX-7, and they were both well off the pace. Looking through my garage, I noticed that the McLaren F1 and the Pagani Huyara were beyond 600pp, so went for the MP4/12C with catalytic converter, carbon bonnet and light windows to bring it up to 600pp.

Reached 1st place on the 4th lap after watching the AI's F1 and TVR 12 Speed overrun the hairpin by about a kilometre. The FXX in the race seemed to do this every lap.

Finally a bit of racing, bit tired of TT. Collision, ramming , barrier, and shortcut penalties. Also at hairpin while in front rammed from behind or probably turned into a dive bomber> ramming penalty. They really brake late into some turns.

You can shortcut after 1st long right, others are penalized. They are quite aggressive sometimes, but they do make mistakes. Did with Gallardo at 570pp shortcut, 580 pp clean. Have seen winner with 10:41 and usually 10:51 huarya.

Go out and in of game and get different rabbit.

No PP bonuses :-(

I used an Audi R8 4.2 and that car had no problems taking the lead early on lap 3. The Huayra apparently was in no hurry as it wandered over the line at 11 minutes flat to take a distant 2nd.

Glad we have some new events. Its long over due. Would have been more pleased if it were grid starts with some serious competition.

got gold easily using GTR SpecV09, AI improves a little bit but PD still need to adjust harder on the opponents.
Cant' rememeber exactly but should have won by over 30 secs using my GT-R

I'm no "expert" so this one was a bit of work for me. After spending the whole morning with Ferrari's and Lambos I finally did it with a Skyline GT-R (R34) '00.

After a few more tries I got it with the Tommy ZZII. Nice to see the credits rolling in

got gold easily using GTR SpecV09, AI improves a little bit but PD still need to adjust harder on the opponents.
Cant' rememeber exactly but should have won by over 30 secs using my GT-R

Nice handling car, I did it with flat floor just for fun, finally we can use some of the extras and other cars.

Tune a KTM X-Bow R to 600pp. Mine had weight adjustments to give it 50:50.

Lap 3, Huayra slain by Degner Curve.

You're welcome.

For those that are struggling, at 600PP, the best "normal" cars to use is:

-Nissan GT-R specV '09
-Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
-Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98
-Tommykaira ZZII '00
-Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08

There are of course others, but these are proven to work especially good when tuned heavily. However, you got to adjust the settings for them, as the differential settings is way off from the start. Also, remember, lightness is golden.;)

Last edited:
et_
For those that are struggling, at 600PP, the best "normal" cars to use is:

-Nissan GT-R specV '09
-Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
-Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08

There are of course others, but these are proven to work especially good when tuned heavily. However, you got to adjust the settings for them, as the differential settings is way off from the start. Also, remember, lightness is golden.;)
Should be easy with any street car that comes with decent downforce, or has it as an option. The R390, 458, ZZII, Audi R8 5.2 come to mind for anyone struggling to get the prize, ZZII being by far the cheapest if you need to buy a car for the event.

I almost won in the 15th anniversary viper until I spun myself out. When I restarted twice, I gave up because a.i. Is horrible. They would slam into you, spin you out, or mess up the person in front of them(similar problem in the apricot hill red bull race).i hope pd fix that.

Should be easy with any street car that comes with decent downforce, or has it as an option. The R390, 458, ZZII, Audi R8 5.2 come to mind for anyone struggling to get the prize, ZZII being by far the cheapest if you need to buy a car for the event.
Yes, the R390 and ZZII are good cars aswell, the 458 and R8 work, but the others are better:)

Either way, the GT-R specV is my recommendation in all three races

Back