Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - @TUNERXANDE1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
This seasonal is all over the map with AI times! I tried a couple different cars against different fields and the rabbit AI times were 31 seconds different! :eek: (Veyron 10:40 vs FXX 10:09)

This is the easy field...

Astra Silverstone Standings.jpg

I got the hard field. Ran a 10:21 and lost to the freaking FXX. I'm getting kinda tired of these chase the rabbit events, I don't know maybe I just suck at them. Regardless,they pay pretty good.

Edit: The FXX ran a 10:05. This is ridiculous I feel like it's impossible to catch him with a DS3.

Last edited:
This is the definition of trolling- having us race hypercars in our race cars. I too got the hard field first and came in second using a Calsonic R32 the first time through. After that the lead car was a Huayra, and I still had to do some unscrupulous things to get ahead of the pack- but nearly half a mil here per race? I can think of a few very fast cars that would do well here (P2 cars, anyone? ;) ), and against that FXX it would still be a challenge, for me at least.

ABS 1 only, DS3.

So for those like me who seem to constantly get stuck with FXX in the lineup...

Edit: So, I have tried a few P2 cars:

The Xytek nissan will work IF you're willing to cut corners, or have alien speed and tuning capability. My untuned version was lapping as fast as a tuned Calsonic R32, at around 1:58 a lap...not fast enough. No aids except ABS1 here.

The TS030, with its powerhouse hybrid system, works much much better here. It's still a very close race (I had SRF on as I thought it would be another bomb like the Xytek), but with some careful tuning or alien fingers, you could turn off the SRF and run some effortless 1:53/1:54's and smoke the FXX like I did... without SRF, it will again become a tough race, but easier than either of the Nissans I tried.

Edit 2: The TS030 seems to rotate better without SRF...and seems to be equally as good at beating the FXX without driver aids as with them, IF you can control the wheelspin when hybrid mode engages. It's easy to lose the hybrid power thru the wheelspin.

Last edited:
I honestly think this is a lot easier than the beginner level event.

I thought so to. I didn't choose the best car for beginner race, but after I passed everyone at start of lap two the second and third place cars stayed on my rear end for the rest of the race.

The Veyron doesn't go into beast mode when you bump draft (ram) him multiple times... He actually slowed down! First expert level seasonal in quite some time where the AI doesn't go faster when you bump or ram them.... Unless the FXX goes faster if you tap it?

Kyle Busch Silverstone Standings.jpg
Kyle Busch Bump Drafting Silverstone Car.jpg

The Veyron doesn't go into beast mode when you bump draft (ram) him multiple times... He actually slowed down! First expert level seasonal in quite some time where the AI doesn't go faster when you bump or ram them.... Unless the FXX goes faster if you tap it?

View attachment 402169 View attachment 402170

The FXX doesn't seem to speed up either- it just goes about 30-35 seconds faster overall, haha ;) In fact...the FXX has a tendency to drive too hard on the last lap and loses a few seconds... so if you're maybe 5 seconds behind on the last lap, keep going- there's a decent chance he'll spin off into the dirt on lap 5.

Last edited:

I can confirm that - several tests done already. They don't take off when you bump them.
They seem to try and slow you down so that even if you try to avoid them you get bumped.
There's all kinds of chicanery going on here.:irked:

* Goes to check Rabbit Hunter guns in cabinet.

Respect to @DisabledRacer for winning with a Nascar! I tried with a Nascar first and was about a minute behind the lead Ferrari, then switched to a Panoz Esperante - a great car for this event and a better driver would win - I lost by 30 seconds. I switched to a Chaparral 2J for a win by 30 seconds.

I've been using a detuned Pescarolo C60 Hybrid and have finished 2nd twice with it. First time I finished about 20 seconds behind the FXX and the second time I was 9 seconds behind the Mclaren F1. When I get on and try it later today I think I'll see if I can get a field without either one of those cars and hopefully be able to get the win.

I got the hard field. Ran a 10:21 and lost to the freaking FXX. I'm getting kinda tired of these chase the rabbit events, I don't know maybe I just suck at them. Regardless,they pay pretty good.

Edit: The FXX ran a 10:05. This is ridiculous I feel like it's impossible to catch him with a DS3.

I ran a 10:03.9x with the Furai on a DS3 so it is easily possible, especially if using TS030/2J. Also beat the M4c Rabbit with the Ford GT Spec II Test car at around 10:09. Just had to run a few laps to get the proper gearing down, as there are certain corners that one can shave off significant time by engine break/coast through the turns as opposed to breaking. Obviously this only works with a manual tranny... I can't get within 5 sec of said times with auto on this course.

Ran a 10:10 with a 600PP Corvette Z06 Race Car. Made a bunch of silly mistakes too so could take a few seconds off that. No FXX, only a Huayra that was easy to beat.

Just ran it again in the Zytek this time. 9:54 with 50KG ballast and the power limiter at 93%. Haven't had the FXX yet, but the Huayra runs around 10:15 - 10:20.

I'll give PD credit for an interesting idea, it's just that the PP limit is too high for the opposition. Also they should fix the FXX not being classed as a race car, it's really not a road car.

Too easy to be called an 'expert' event, but still fun. This Alpine is pure bliss btw...

The 'beginner' event was a lot tougher for me... i ran it (once) with a F430 Scuderia, and was chased by 3 rabbits until the very end...

DSC03601.JPG

Last edited:
Tried this 3 times
*Attempt 1:Honda HSV 15th Anniv Edition;result second (almost 5 seconds) behind the FXX.
*Attempt 2:Toyota TS030;result first with a 28 second gap to the McLaren F1,no FXX in this field.
*Attempt 3:Zytek Nissan;result second 17 seconds behind the FXX.

so still wondering if i can beat the FXX with the Toyota,lap times were around 1'52"...,slowest 1'55"

Must be a lot easier if you don't get the FXX. It took me 3 tries against the FXX with the Mazda LM55 before I got the win. Believe me, it was rewarding passing him through the Maggots-Becketts-Chapel string on lap 5. Low low 1:55's with one 1:54 did it, and I didn't even cheat!

Back