A-spec Expert Level GT500 Racing Car Challenge: Nürburgring Nordschleife

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 406 comments
I did it @lisanorm ! I couldn't quite get it with the Sard SC430. I noticed that the Eneos SC430 has about 30 more HP with the same weight and pp, so I gave that a shot. Your setup is a little loose for me, so I put in +10 rear toe, reduced bb to 4/3, and LSD decel to 13. It was close, but I won by only .618. Passed under the second bridge at Doettinger Hohe. I've gotta tell you though, your work with the trans is pure magic. Thanks buddy!

I did it @lisanorm ! I couldn't quite get it with the Sard SC430. I noticed that the Eneos SC430 has about 30 more HP with the same weight and pp, so I gave that a shot. Your setup is a little loose for me, so I put in +10 rear toe, reduced bb to 4/3, and LSD decel to 13. It was close, but I won by only .618. Passed under the second bridge at Doettinger Hohe. I've gotta tell you though, your work with the trans is pure magic. Thanks buddy!

thats good mate,yeah they all had different power settings and some were challenging but somewhat fun..left open for ppl to play around with...i gave the raybrig hsv another bash got 6:17 my fastest what a beast that car is.that tune will fit the others,as others will.The older cars are fun to,and a lot depends on where those AI are...

Cockpit race. No aids. Tune by @lisanorm. Transmission by me. P1 Nissan Xanavi. P2 Nissan YellowHat. P3 Honda Keihin HSV. Fast lap 6:25.831. Winning margin 11.389. Pass for the at Hedwigshohe.

Nice drive:tup:. I can really learn from this one. I did go back and try a few more time with the HSV but 2nd every time. I guess My Supra win was a gift from above. Thank you Lord. Thanks @skeagracing for sharing the video.

Trying to find a tune for the 350Z GT500 Base Model.
@coryclifford
With a wheel.

There's very few listed in the tune directory.
I don't do a lot of GT500 (or cars with full aero) races.

Last edited:
Cockpit race. No aids. Tune by @lisanorm. Transmission by me. P1 Nissan Xanavi. P2 Nissan YellowHat. P3 Honda Keihin HSV. Fast lap 6:25.831. Winning margin 11.389. Pass for the at Hedwigshohe.

Nice drive mate,well done.Hope my settings were somewhat alright...wish i had a capture device so i could put up my lap,i'm far from an alien but it's great when you reach a goal..thanks for the vid.

Nice drive mate,well done.Hope my settings were somewhat alright...wish i had a capture device so i could put up my lap,i'm far from an alien but it's great when you reach a goal..thanks for the vid.

You’re setting in a word “Amazing”. I could not have done it without your help, period. The only change that I made was to the transmission setting as I like to pass all the race cars before the long straightaway as I have lost a lot of races in the draft at the Nurburgring so I don’t go there. Please keep posting your setting and I will give them a go anytime you post one.

Finally cracked it last night. Went in for a few last minute attempts to gold this beast and nailed it! In four attempts I got 3rd, 2nd, 3rd, and 2nd. Then, on my fifth round in the Raybrig HSV using @Nihamavasa72 tune I pulled off a 6:36 lap, crossing the line in first with a 0.865 lead! FINALLY!!

This event has been emotional. On to something else now!
i'm very glad to here about this.

your wellcome to use any of my tunes ! :D

Z GT500 Base Model '06

598 PP with oil change

60/60
12.15/12.15
2/2
2/2
3/3
0/0
0/0
Brakes 5/5

LSD 9/12/5

Aero 310/550

Trans 273 mph/4.785 final. Which is odd but the car has the torque.

A click on the sway bar adds a little flavor. Aero touch here or there. Otherwise it's alright.

Last edited:
Thanks Cory.
Easy 6:40 lap in single player race, 1st lap out.
No need for ABS or TC
Great over the kerbs.
Another click on the rear bar would loosen it up and suit my driving better.
No need to redline this its faster if you shift early and leave it in one gear higher through most corners. It's got heaps of torque.

Back