Exeter GT Tuning - by shaunm80

Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - @TUNERXANDE1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Little 111R works like a dream for this one, pesky old GT40 didn't stand much of a chance. I expected a better effort from it. Maybe it was just in the Zonda's way.

Easy win with my Ferrari 288 GTO, had alot of wheel spin but still court up the Rabbit Zonda C12 with ease. Thats all 3 done. 800k+ better off and 3 new colours to my collection

Last edited:
I'm finding this one a good challenge, the rabbit GT40 is very aggressive at holding his lead and even did the inside punt on me on the last hairpin. LCC Rocket was my ride, Need at least 1:28s to win, I see some much faster times on earlier posts (above) but I'm just seeing 7:59 rabbits.

Track is slippery with SH tires and even shines like it had a new gloss clear coat.

I'm finding this one a good challenge, the rabbit GT40 is very aggressive at holding his lead and even did the inside punt on me on the last hairpin. LCC Rocket was my ride, Need at least 1:28s to win, I see some much faster times on earlier posts (above) but I'm just seeing 7:59 rabbits.

Track is slippery with SH tires and even shines like it had a new gloss clear coat.

will explain why i had so much wheel spin with TC on 6 lol

Won it twice back to back in my Lotus Esprit V8 '02. I ran it twice because the screen timed out before I could take a picture. I'll have to go search to find who's tune it is. Either @praiano63 or @shaunm80 a very easy win with lots of drifting and I don't know how to drift :lol:. I just grabbed the first mid engine car in my list. I love this track so after spending 5 mil on cars and paint chips i'll be back to 50 mil in no time. Nice variety of cars so far too. Track is slippery with SH tires I suppose that why I was drifting. Even spun in the first race and still won. No penalties either. EDIT: The tune is @praiano63 from pre 1.08. All I did was change some of the gears and the final drive. I wasn't getting a good enough pull from 2nd as I use automatic tranny.
20150212_001738 (Small).jpg

Last edited:
The Zonda took a swat at me on the fourth lap, & the GT40 pulled the same stunt. Tried to slide inside on the hairpin. He hung right behind me for about half of the last lap.

R390 GT1Road Car (550 PP) made this no work at all. Don't recall running this track before. Must have at some point during in game mode.

Won it twice back to back in my Lotus Esprit V8 '02. I ran it twice because the screen timed out before I could take a picture. I'll have to go search to find who's tune it is. Either @praiano63 or @shaunm80 a very easy win with lots of drifting and I don't know how to drift :lol:. I just grabbed the first mid engine car in my list. I love this track so after spending 5 mil on cars and paint chips i'll be back to 50 mil in no time. Nice variety of cars so far too. Track is slippery with SH tires I suppose that why I was drifting. Even spun in the first race and still won. No penalties either. EDIT: The tune is @praiano63 from pre 1.08. All I did was change some of the gears and the final drive. I wasn't getting a good enough pull from 2nd as I use automatic tranny.View attachment 308811

No need to drift, if you lower ride height, lower spring rate, take away rear brake, add toe-in to front and back, increase LSD torque and decrease acceleration sensitivity. I threw something together for the setup on the Jaguar XJ220 '92 and it sticks nicely. First try I ran a 7:41. Not a great time, but the car is much tighter and easier to drive.

BTW... I'm terrible at drifting myself.... :( So I improvised, probably in a way laughable to most people! :dunce:

Snapshot_20150212_005747.jpg

Ktm x-bow street , i had a base tune from @shaunm80
but changed power and weightdistribution.
gearbox changed 1st gear setting from itself (because of the changed power), but this car is fast.
_KTMX-BOWStreet'12_Normal_by_ShaunM80changed_96.jpg
shot0015.png

Not a bad race. First time ever running this track backwards. That took a minute to adjust to. Slippery too. Not sure why.
Most notable thing was that dang GT40 being all sorts of aggressive. Mofo tagged me four times in as many corners.
Oh, used my MP4. Too easy really. But it's always been my favorite car. So any time it qualifies for a race, I'm using it first.

Citroën GT by Citroën Road Car, completely stock (bonus car from goodwood time trials)

IR

Easy win 1st try in the Enzo Ferrari '02 prize car. Started from stock version only limiting power a little to get from 584pp down to 580pp. And actually a very fun drive if you enjoy drifting/skidding 50% of the time. :)

After seeing the X-Bow Street '12 mentioned a couple of times, I decided to give it a shot. I don't drive either of my X-Bow's as often as I should. It seems like I only take them out for the occasional Seasonal Event. Anyway, I did so-so with my first time around this track in the reverse configuration. My winning time was 7:45.xxx, certainly nothing to brag about. I could easily see that time dropping quite a bit with a few more races on this unknown reverse layout.

Won this one with a last-lap pass using a stock Italia. I've only driven Autumn Ring in reverse a few times, though, so my lap times were terrible. Don't like Autumn Ring much myself, really; it's always felt like a rather clumsy track, and the reverse version seems even worse to me.

Latest Posts

Back