A-spec Expert Level Race Car Challenge: Circuito de la Sierra - Time Rally

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 212 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
A-spec Expert Level Race Car Challenge: Circuito de la Sierra - Time Rally

A-spec #31 Expert Level Race Car Challenge @ Circuito de la Sierra - Time Rally.jpg
A-spec [#31] Expert Level Race Car Challenge @ Circuito de la Sierra - Time Rally.jpg

Tunes:
Tunes for the events can be found at one of these links:

GTPlanet Tuning Database - maintained by Jordan

GT6 Tune Directory - maintained by XS

Praiano GT6 Tunes - by praiano63

Motor City Tunes GT6 - by Motor City Hami

Team-Shmo GT6 tuning - by shmogt

Exeter GT Tuning - by shaunm80

Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - @TUNERXANDE1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Meh, I hate this track, and chasing down a pescarolo again is wack. Gran Turismo developers, come on now. If this is the best you can do maybe you need some new employees to come up with the most basic of tasks, give us an expert seasonal that is based in reality. Or change the game to say "the fake driving simulator"

I was very excited to see this track picked for an A-Spec race. Unfortunately, that excitement waned immediately when I thought to myself, "I'll bet its 700PP Expert Level..." I just don't like driving LMP's/Group C's and especially Vision GT's. I might just skip this event as I already own the gift car and I have 43,000,000CR. I know a lot of GTPlanet members love driving as fast as your reflexes will allow. That's cool...👍 My interest is in cars that I want to drive in real life. Those cars happen to sit between 450-575PP. Since PD either can't, or won't, give us an AI that is actually competitive, the only way for them to make a "challenging" event is to crank up the PP level. :yuck:

I was very excited to see this track picked for an A-Spec race. Unfortunately, that excitement waned immediately when I thought to myself, "I'll bet its 700PP Expert Level..." I just don't like driving LMP's/Group C's and especially Vision GT's. I might just skip this event as I already own the gift car and I have 43,000,000CR. I know a lot of GTPlanet members love driving as fast as your reflexes will allow. That's cool...👍 My interest is in cars that I want to drive in real life. Those cars happen to sit between 450-575PP. Since PD either can't, or won't, give us an AI that is actually competitive, the only way for them to make a "challenging" event is to crank up the PP level. :yuck:
I am going to skip this one also 👍.

Last edited:
I going to skip this one also 👍.
I really doubt that PD gives a crap one way or another, but you never know...if people did skip the events that they had no interest in and if enough people skipped the same type of events, PD would see that data. Perhaps they would be inclined to do something a little different in the future. Of course, it's not going to happen based on this single event, but it's the only way to get through to PD. Veto the events you hate. Now we just need about 60,000 people to follow us @hall90 and skip it as well! :lol: :D :sly:

Last edited:
Just tried this with my LM55 for the last hour and all i have to say is, the race is utter 🤬.

I can't better then 7th, I'm a massive 25-26 second behind the leader each time, im pushing the LM55 to the absolute max set to 700PP, passing the first 4-5 cars faster each time, yet soon as i get to section 21, the rest of the pack just shoot off into the distance and my LM55 just can't keep up :banghead:. This LM55 has never let me down in the past 700PP races but for the first time in these seasonal races, I'm giving up. It's not fun, just stressful, so why bother doing it? :grumpy:

Last edited:
I got within 5 seconds of first place only to get punted in the rear by someone I passed long before....... of course when they went by a freight train of 4 cars followed. This is utter nonsense. I hate these 700pp race car events.

Just tried this with my LM55 for the last hour and all i have to say is, the race is utter 🤬.

I can't better then 7th, I'm a massive 25-26 second behind the leader each time, im pushing the LM55 to the absolute max set to 700PP, passing the first 4-5 cars faster each time, yet soon as i get to section 21, the rest of the pack just shoot off into the distance and my LM55 just can't keep up :banghead:. This LM55 has never let me down in the past 700PP races but for the first time in these seasonal races, I'm giving up. It's not fun, just stressful, so why bother doing it? :grumpy:
Ditto - couldn't get closer than 25 seconds in the LM55 - it actually felt slow.
I got within 5 seconds of first place only to get punted in the rear by someone I passed long before....... of course when they went by a freight train of 4 cars followed. This is utter nonsense. I hate these 700pp race car events.
Same here - hit from behind after passing the 88V only to have him tear off into the distance and beat me by about 8 seconds. Just lost to him again - by 0.093 seconds.

Had a fun run in a JGTC car - The winner posted a time of 7m38.4 - AND they get a 28 second head start - the second placed car was 12 seconds behind the Pescarolo C60 Hybride - So if you can pump out a 7m10 lap In sunny Andalucía. It is easy money.

I tried this one earlier tonight with the Escudo (and the SX4 Unlimited), and it was to little avail, as I could only manage 3rd. It was a struggle to keep it under control with my setup and it obviously has its limitations on those straights. But it was a good bit of fun to toss it into the corners. The braking felt immense on that thing, but of course its been so long since I've driven anything of that class.

I really doubt that PD really gives a crap one way or another, but you never know...if people did skip the events that they had no interest in and if enough people skipped the same type of events, PD would see that data. Perhaps they would be inclined to do something a little different in the future. Of course, it's not going to happen based on this single event, but it's the only way to get through to PD. Veto the events you hate. Now we just need about 60,000 people to follow us @hall90 and skip it as well! :lol: :D :sly:

I'm sure plenty of people will want to play it though. However not me, it's not my idea of fun either.

It would have been better IMO switch the tracks with the easy race and put the 450pp at Sierra.

7th place, 118k credits, and done, i tried it.
Wanted to try the vision SRT S, but it is not a racecar according to the game.
I'm happy that i used the previous expert GT3 at laguna seca to pump my credits up back to 47million.

Don't know how, I was 18 seconds behind in 7th, really struggling to keep up when it happened. The...

1. Toyota 7
2. Sauber C9 (was leading the race)
3. Nissan R89C
4. Courage C60
5. XJR-9
6. Courage- Judd GV5

All had melt downs and all 6 crashed at section 27 together, I just drove past, taking the lead and I never saw them again. I was even able to ease off in the last half tip toeing my way around and still finished 5+ seconds in front.

:crazy: :mischievous: :odd:

IMG_5836.JPG

Wow, a real toughy. 4th is as far as Ive got so far. Was 3rd with leader in range only to smashed into the barrier by Mr Pfeiffer, again. He is some piece of work that dude. LM55 is good to drive but seems to lack top end speed and Pescarola is fast but I cant seem to get it to handle very well at all? Usually I can make it like its on rails, but not so far. I see a few more telling offs from Mrs Fudd for bad language coming up!!!!

I dont understand you all why are you doing the Aspec races at all?
The money isnt high enough to grind. And the prizes are ****, cars you can buy or already have. I would understand if they all have speciall color or something, but no.
And one thing the last a spec event (dont know wich race) gave the Murichelago chrome line as reward. I had that car before in garage, so why when i did to the event and there wasnt the little confirmation box that i already have it??
But the reward car is absolutley the same as the one in dealership, so why doesnt it count as the same car?

Back