Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - @TUNERXANDE1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
I was a little worried since I am unfamiliar with Red Bull Ring. I brought out the mighty 2X. In the end it was a walkover, with me spinning once and still being 20 seconds ahead of the 88CV in 2nd.

:bowdown: @nowcontrol for making these threads for us.

Wow I got first with the 2x and I wanted to try the Mazda LM55 so I did and got 2nd but I did mess up quite a bit so then I tried just now the Audi R10 TDI 06 and drove really well I would say no mess ups and ended up 6th place 15 sec behind first.......... like wtf . So idk

Certainly looks like the 2X is the way to go for a sure win. Tried most of the usual suspects until I gave in and used the 2X. Love the track though and will again for the next few weeks.

a bit scared about this event.
The RedbullRing is totally new to me (drove once or twice in former events) and then withc a 700 PP racecar.
seems like flying helicopter in a living room to me :)

nonetheless i will give my 787B a shot or even the T03 (if its possible here)
Maybe i take a RAM and run them all down ... :D

PEUGEOT vision Gran Turismo. Most likely not the fastest but got the job done and a nice change of pace using a different car other than the C60, MINOLTA, XJR-9 etc.

You have to throttle it in the corners. Otherwise it will push like crazy.

2X has a thrust vectoring feature that adds grip under power.

That's because the RB Ring has about 4 corners, two of which are slam on the brakes and make a quick 90 degree turn. Totally boring.

Alright more than 4 corners but not by much. The Intermediate event is more fun for me.

I completely agree, not my circuit. I also don't like 700pp racecar seasonals much. But hey there is the intermediate one to do and who doesn't love a 500pp seasonal!

Although me not liking it won't stop me from doing it :lol: The good ol' randomiser chose the Audi 908 which is a car I don't particularly like but it's high power and torque should suit well at the Red Bull Ring.

Back