Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - @TUNERXANDE1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Fairly easy win in the zonda r. I was surprised there was a r18 and ts030 in the field, but the rabbit was McLaren gtr

TS030 made it pretty easy. The McLaren dive bombed me at the end of the infield straight but missed. Like Nelson Muntz says "ha-ha!"

Honda HSV made short work of this. I didnt even change a thing except tires from the rain event from a month ago. Hardest event this week to me was the intermediate.

Ran this one twice with my XJR-9 and was coming in 6th at about 23 seconds down. Switched to the TS-020 and made it to 3Rd with the leaders in sight. Bit the bullet and bought the T030 hybrid which got me a fairly easy win the second try with just front aero and a quick gear adjustment. Never been a fan of this track, but this challenge wasn't too bad.

Used the GT3 Z4 with an oil change and some setup tweaks, first try I didn't catch the R18 as it was catching, then following the ZR1 Corvette for a few laps and doing 195+ MPH down the front straight. Second try I just had to catch the '97 McLaren which was pretty easy.

I'd imagine with something a bit quicker it could be a decent race for grinding some credits.

My 2J has rarely ever let me down. I didn't this time either. First attempt with a couple of sloppy laps and still won. This will be my grinder race if I so choose. I really don't want or need any more cars, heck I barely use 10% of the 246 cars I have. Most of the prize cars have gone to the stockyard just like the XJ220 will. I believe I'll have some fun the Concept GT from the Intermediate Race though.20151119_191947.jpg

I also want to thank @nowcontrol for his continued expertise putting up the new seasonal info.

2J did it for me too. A few other cars got close, like the TS020 for 2nd but a 200kg ballast 558hp 2J did it, even against the 97 McLaren long tail.

And that's it for this month!

See you again for Xmas!!!

The McLaren Rabbits ( ~7:46 times) were too fast for me in trying Peugeot, Ford GT, Zytek, Mercedes Vision, TS030 so what the hay, good old 2J it was with 1:24 laps and 7:41, after all it seems the 600pp only applies to you, the AI cars Get much more. But good event nevertheless trying a variety of 600pp bracket cars.

I see some 7:55 wins in the screenshots, I never saw s rabbit that slow.

First I wanted to see how the BMW M3 GT2 '11 would fare against this
field. It got me to the bottom step of the podium but not much else.

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_13.jpg

First try;
20151119_193652.jpg

Funny how Wes Anderson and Bill Murray are two of the opponents;
85246ff07d210f80054ea69767f86495.jpg

Second try;
20151119_194913.jpg

Indianapolis Road Course_11.jpg

Indianapolis Road Course_12.jpg

I went and bought the Bentley Speed 8 '03 and instantly fell in love with
it's driving characteristics. What a great car.

Gemasolar_10.jpg

First try I just missed out on the win against my friend @S_Bridge 's nemesis F. Mallet
20151119_201129.jpg

Indianapolis Road Course_13.jpg

Second try saw a worse overall time due to mistakes but a repeat of second place none the less
behind Mr. Mallet.
20151119_202036.jpg

Third try was when I had fully learned the car and the time drastically improved, but still Mallet
continued to deny me the win (and I still made some silly mistakes).

20151119_202918.jpg

Final try and this time I nailed it. Take that, Mallet! :mischievous:
20151119_203801.jpg

Indianapolis Road Course_14.jpg

I made a tune for the Bentley Speed 8 '03.

No oil change.
No driver aids (only ABS+1).
No improved body rigidity.

The car is a lot of fun, you can be aggressive with it
and throw it into the corners at Indy. It really feels like a gokart
in that respect and you have a great feeling of control.

It's the first time I've ever given this Bentley a go
and I rarely do the seasonals in any case, but at 600pp
this is probably the most fun I've had.

First try win with 2J. I agree that the Intermediate event is harder this week, but won that with Shelby Supercharged after a few tries.

For the Pro race I used the Chaparral 2J. Always my go-to car at Indy Road Course. Two easy tries. Lost the first by 0.238 seconds. Replayed same race and won by 2+ seconds after changing transmission gearing to get more oomph out of the turns. Nice fun. Will be trying the Mazda 787B next and then some Pescarolos.

For the Intermediate race, I used the Suzuki GSX-R/4. Two tries. Lost the first try by about 4 seconds. I didn't have enough HP on the straights and climbing hills. Second try won by .500 seconds after adding ballast to boost the HP higher. I caught the last three cars going down the back downhill into the turn. I hadn't used that course since one of the Mission races. Terrific course for less powerful cars. I definitely want to try some FF cars which I rarely use.

For the Beginner's race I used the Ferrari Dino with ballast to make the PP and just breezed around all the econo-boxes. I caught the leader on the second lap. Easy win first try by .500 seconds and I never raced that course before. The Dino handles like it's glued to the track.

Anyone who wants to earn credits should race these seasonals repeatedly and there's no way they can't get enough credits to buy every car available.

Golf GTI, BMW M3 GTS, tried three different cars for the Indy challenge still looking for first place, thanks for the tunes!

The VW GTI Vision GT is a great car but it needs tweaking. I used a tune from @praiano63 and finished 2nd 3 times in a row by less than a half second. Both front and rear tires are orange and red in the turns. I believe if someone like @shaunm80 or some of the other tuners would try this car and make the necessary suspension tweaks this would be an awesome car. So far the only car I can win with against any field is the 2J. Please some of you tuners take a look at the VW. Praiano's link is here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ll-x2014-junior.291084/page-132#post-10247731

The VW GTI Vision GT is a great car but it needs tweaking. I used a tune from @praiano63 and finished 2nd 3 times in a row by less than a half second. Both front and rear tires are orange and red in the turns. I believe if someone like @shaunm80 or some of the other tuners would try this car and make the necessary suspension tweaks this would be an awesome car. So far the only car I can win with against any field is the 2J. Please some of you tuners take a look at the VW. Praiano's link is here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ll-x2014-junior.291084/page-132#post-10247731

It's possible....I changed the LSD braking to 14/16 and got rid of the ballast. It felt too loose and like it was over-rotating. It took me 4 tries but I got a win against the McLaren GTR and TS030 rabbits. Best lap was 1:27.311 and race time 7:53xxx. Margin of victory was about a second or so. Drafting was imperative!

I DID IT!!!!!

For the first time with GT6 Seasonals (or as I can remember), I finally won an Expert-level Challenge race! It took me two tries. The first try was with whatever was my best car by PP, which was my McLaren F1 GTR Base Model. I managed 3rd in a race that included a BMW McLaren F1 and a Toyota TS030 Hybrid. My second try had me looking to even the score by toning down the power on my Audi R18 TDI Prototype. Midway through Lap 2, I was already through mid-pack. I was then able to overtake the leading Corvette ZR1 C6 Race Car after being down about 3.5 to it on the final lap. I then passed the leading 'Vette by about the backstretch. I was then able to hold off that car to the finish line to about a 0.3 second finish. A cool 550K Credits (1.1M Credits with the Level 5 login bonus) came my way. I don't know if I'd be confident enough using this race to grind out all kinds of Credits, but this was something I was proud of. Damned proud of.

This was a great race for me for a number of reasons. For one, I have never led any Expert-level race for what I know. I never led a lap of any Expert-level race until this one. And most importantly, I have never won an Expert-level race that I know of in GT6 until this one. This feels VERY good to me. Never give up, GTPlaneteers! Keep fighting!

Back