Exeter GT Tuning - by shaunm80

Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - @TUNERXANDE1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Again, the only car I had without digging through my stockyard. 2013 Tony Stewart NASCAR car. (600pp 707 HP) No tune except for the transmission, power limited to meet the 600 pp regs. Overkill as it turned out to be a fairly easy win.

A-spec Expert Level Racing Car Challenge: Nürburgring Nordschleife

View attachment 316764

View attachment 316725

Track Conditions:
Track: Nürburgring Nordschleife
Track Length: 12.95 miles / 20841 m
Time of day: **:**
Temp: **ºc
Precipitation: 0%

Tunes:
Tunes for the events can be found at one of these links:

GTPlanet Tuning Database - maintained by Jordan

GT6 Tune Directory - maintained by XS

Praiano GT6 Tunes - by praiano63

Motor City Tunes GT6 - by Motor City Hami

Team-Shmo GT6 tuning - by shmogt

Exeter GT Tuning - by shaunm80

Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - @TUNERXANDE1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Like the new set-up 👍 Looks Cool :cool: :cheers:

I just started with 35 seconds on the total time clock already. I'm in a TS020. Last race I lapped a 6:34 and lost by 1.5 sec behind A. David in a TS030. Total time was like, 7:07 or something like that.

A. David TS030 7:09.476 1st place
Me TS030 7:18.522 2nd place

This is going to be tough. Guess I'll try that Z4 GT3 and see if David doesnt show up.

This one is fun. Can't quite get the win in a Nissan Xinavi (or whatever it's called) at stock power, but there's plenty of grip. Got punted off by some piece of Citroen junk at the turns before the end on my third try!

Last edited:
Came close in the Subaru VGT, then nailed it with a Cusco Subaru beating Andersson in the Ford GT Spec ll. Drafted by him on Dottinger Hohe like he was out for a Sunday cruise. I'll have to go back and work on that David.

Liking this one.... had an awesome race which went all the way to the flag..TS030 6:26 lap ...I love this car... the McLaren was fast... will have to try that next.... (currently experiencing sensory overload with this update and new seasonals)
20150226_211618.jpg

Last edited:
even with the hard suspension settings? Nurburgring is pretty uneven, and such hard suspension settings work not so good usually :/

Sure , A.David makes a lot of difference . Lost the first race by 1.797 sec with the TS030 but won the second one with a GT40 as rabbit .

I love this track, and I love the toaster, so I used it with a Praiano tune. Didn't have the top speed set correctly the first time, so I lost to the McLaren by like .0001. The second time I toasted him by 2 seconds. Going to hammer this one, super fun!

The Fina BMW F1 GTR did the job easily, had only to decrease its power a little bit. May be a bit tail happy but worked like a charm.

Used the aug '14 Apricot tune from Praiano on the TS030, it's amazing how well that car with that tune sticks to the road. I used it to get gold on last week's TT at Suzuka and it got me gold here again too. But it was messy, I spun out (overconfidence :P) and smacked into a wall, even had to reverse to get back on track. A bit later an AI driver spun out in a corner and I couldn't avoid him anymore while he was reversing onto the road so I slammed into him as well. Had a bad time overall but got the gold anyway.

edit: ooh yeah for the tune I changed final gear from 3.740 to 3.240 to increase top speed.

Back