Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - @TUNERXANDE1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
PD either has a really short memory or no creativity whatsoever. I'll just go with the first one because if people from PD read this, by the end they will forget what I'm talking about, so they won't get mad.
Anyway, this should be interesting in the new Nissan LMP. A front wheel drive car here is always "interesting".

I vote both..tried using the same Judd I used to win the event when it was backwards...ran about the same lap times and watched the other cars drive away...rage boost if you touch them..etc etc

Are you kidding me PD? What is the point of having so many tracks/layouts if you're going to run practically the same exact event as just a month ago? It's almost like whomever is in charge of assigning Seasonal Events is trying to send us a message. And that message is "I am so disillusioned with this project, I have absolutely no ability to come up with something creative and fun anymore..."

I've made this argument in the past, but I think it bears repeating...PD should be able to creatively come up with "Expert Level" Seasonal Events that aren't always just 600-700PP cars. I know that our last Expert Level A-Spec race was only 500PP, but that was an absolute joke (Big Willow). A lot of people just aren't fans of driving LMPs. Assign a random PP limit, like 568 - so then creative tuning might really come in handy. Give us a race that is only 450PP but is actually challenging. Give us a 500-550PP race that might require pit stops. It's the same old tired formula again and again. And for some absolutely insane reason I keep doing them.

Wierd. ok, it's not reversed, but..?? I guess the LM55 or the Hybrid judd for just one race and get gold, but why this choice, i wonder if one of PD's people reads here.
But hey, no race soft tires

\edit
So i just tried.
Something is off here. There's something really wrong here at Tokio 246..Ai cars are really really fast this time.

Ai bashers? you have what you want, try to catch them this time.
i guess, i have to use the "drive slow and rabbits drive slower" and see if that works.

Well, I couldn't win this when the track was in reverse, and I can't win it now either!

Either PD has a really bizarre sense of humour or it's like what @ALB123 said!

Last edited:
Been trying the 787B Stealth, best 6th so far - the AI are definitely more fast, and very aggressive - no quarter given.
WTF is with Gustaffson knocking over the damn tyres?

Hey Kemmac, thanks for the huge font and different color and underlining so we can all see your post. Helped a lot.

We just ran all these, or darn near similar to these events not long ago. As someone else said, no creativity despite the fact we have a lot of places and a lot of car options to run.

So, whatever dude. Cheers.

Saw this race and thought yeah this will be easy like before, Nope this was a tough race but after first Two tries (Second try i lost by.088:banghead:) my trusty LM55 got me the win...Just

2urb88l.jpg

God are those cars faster then normal, were are they getting the extra speed form? :scared:even the "Deltawing" was giving me trouble at the start. That "Minolta Toyota" was lighting fast once id past it :nervous:, kept nudging and banging me 🤬. Stressful :lol:

Last edited:
This is strange, this morning i drove that race and always came 5 or 6 seconds behind the leader in 2nd place.
One or two hours later I changed a bit on the Pescarolo with oilchange, my laptimes are the same 1:23.xxx, 1:24.xxx and some 1:25.xxx and now i'm 2 seconds ahead at the finish? that's suddenly a 7 second gap.
I guess the leader hit the wall somewhere..( i recorded it, but don't see if it happened) Got gold, the tvr and done.

Last edited:
This is strange, this morning i drove that race and always came 5 or 6 seconds behind the leader in 2nd place.
One or two hours later I changed a bit on the Pescarolo with oilchange, my laptimes are the same 1:23.xxx, 1:24.xxx and some 1:25.xxx and now i'm 2 seconds ahead at the finish? that's suddenly a 7 second gap.
I guess the leader hit the wall somewhere..Got gold, the tvr and done.

Good job, ddd :cheers:

If you kept note of your fields you may have noticed that if you complete a race and lose then ask for a fresh field the fresh field will be a 'slower' field.
For instance if you came 2nd in a race with the Minolta in first place and the Minolta was on the pole to begin with, then the next starting field will have the Minolta in 2nd or 3rd place to give you the chance to win.

Today I took the Hybride Pesky out against them - Minolta was on the pole, I lost several times - new field gave me Minolta in second position, I still lost but improved my position . . . then the next field removed the Minolta.
This time I improved my position a little more - but at that point had to quit.

r246pesky4_zpskf9vor4y.jpg

I can't do faster than 1:26 in the Pescarolo I have, so have to think of another car - plenty to work with; I want to try the GT-One, Bentley Speed 8 and so many more.

I think - IMO at this point in time - that the lead rabbits could break 7:00.

Watch that guy Gustafsson. He's a terror. He'll ruin your day. In fact most of the AI are pretty aggressive and protect their positions ferociously. These rabbits have teeth.

Good job, ddd :cheers:

If you kept note of your fields you may have noticed that if you complete a race and lose then ask for a fresh field the fresh field will be a 'slower' field.
For instance if you came 2nd in a race with the Minolta in first place and the Minolta was on the pole to begin with, then the next starting field will have the Minolta in 2nd or 3rd place to give you the chance to win.

These rabbits have teeth.
This last phrase^^^^^^ 👍

Hmm, i just watched my recordings,:odd:
There's indeed a point to consider.💡

My first full race and came in 2nd:
shot0026.png

One hour later with the same car, slightly modified.
shot0027.png

I forgot that @photonrider is putting all AI drivers under the microscope.👍

One thing about I.Larsen in his Speed 8 '03: GET OUT OF THE WAY LARSEN!!! IF A CAR WANTS TO OVERTAKE AND YOU KNOW YOU'RE SLOWER? MOVE!!:banghead:
Every race again and again, and he's from my country..:ill:

Did i just posted/screamed at an imaginary AI driver from a game?
I'm losing it..medic, help..:crazy:

Last edited:
last time the Ai was doing around 7:30 for the race and now they are doing 7:21:confused::banghead: so far my best is 4th with a time that would have won easily when it was reversed

I can't work something out, the winner for most of my races finishes in 7.20-7.24.
My lap times are 1.27 1st and then 1.25 for the next 4 so i should win by a few secs??
yet my race time is showing 7.31 which is not correct?
Am i missing something?
3rd place is my best finish.

Last edited:
Used both the Audi R8 Race Car and the Pescarolo C60 Hybride for wins

The lead AI cars are very fast and take some effort to track them down.:boggled:

The prize car is worth the effort, though I doubt that I'm going to repeat this Seasonal very much

See you on the tracks!
GTsail

So i just tried.
Something is off here. There's something really wrong here at Tokio 246..Ai cars are really really fast this time.

I agree. The rabbits seem to be getting 7:23/7.24 for me this time; and one person above posted a rabbit with 7:29. Last time, in the reverse, we recorded 7:29 to 7:39 in the stock thread. The AI seems to be about 10 seconds faster this time around. I'm currently searching for the slowest group of cars without much luck yet.

Edit: After a few hours of trying out different opponents: I never saw any AI Rabbit get into the 7:30s; 7:29.xxx was the slowest I personally witnessed.

Last edited:
http://praianogt6tunes.blogspot.com.br/2014/01/pescarolo-c60-hybride-judd-car-05.html

For anyone having trouble doing the latest Expert seasonal at Tokyo R246, I used the Pescarolo C60 Hybride Judd car '05 using praiano tune and won the race.

Edit: Set my top speed to 230MPH.
that did the trick the tune gives you a huge amount of grip around the high speed corners and out of the slow ones. The AI are freakishly fast around here though. Tried with the Minolta and the Toyota '7 and couldn't get higher than sixth.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 139
I had so much trouble with this before I just went with the Chaparral 2X, which couldn't get me better than 3rd place. I was about 2-3 seconds per lap too slow. I moved the weight back to get a 48/52 balance which helped the rotation immensely and got the win. Not much fun. Solid 1:23 laps needed just like last time

I am in full agreement with ALB123. You would think PD could come up with something new. I myself prefer some of the tracks from GT4 and GT5. They brought back Mid Field, why can they not bring back some of the others for a nice change instead of the same thing over and over gain. While I'm at it, what is with those rabbits!, 700PP I don't think so.

Not sure how I'm going to do this one, so far it requires a 7:15 total time, which means a 1:24 first lap and 1:22's going through the pack. Going to have to keep changing cars until I get lucky.

Latest Posts

Back