Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - @TUNERXANDE1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
"As for the suspension, tune it to take on the mid-to-high speed corners."

Good tip there, as well as about needing the power after the final corner. Great photo-op, too, to grab some French cars on this track.

Easy win in the Megane RS trophy '11. Was in first place before the tunnel on lap 2 for a 7:49.074 final time. I have a feeling I will be grinding this cash cow all week.

Very very strange race.

Firstly I never run this one backwards but love it run normal. Its even more fun backwards.

I used my beloved Peugeot 106 Rally upgraded but not tuned. Kept the steel wheels.

The track is magic in reverse... it just flows and you get into a zen trance of diminishing track times.

Got the lead after the 2nd lap... with 3 laps to go this tells you that perhaps play balancing wasnt a priority with PD.

Field was thick with them dastardly Clio V6s RWD cheater 'hatchbacks'. There's like 10 of them!

I lost all but one of them who stuck to my bumper no matter what. So 2nd car finished 1.5 secs behind me but the rest of the field 10 secs plus. What is this sorcery?

Oh and thanks for the prize car. I mean, my middle aged housefrau would love it if I had one.

This is funny, PD.

One of those Clios had a very strong elastic band. Used the Citroen (whatever!) 2.0 VTR. Went off slightly on lap 4 and that Clio shot past. Soon regained the lead though.

Very very strange race.

Firstly I never run this one backwards but love it run normal. Its even more fun backwards.

I used my beloved Peugeot 106 Rally upgraded but not tuned. Kept the steel wheels.

The track is magic in reverse... it just flows and you get into a zen trance of diminishing track times.

Got the lead after the 2nd lap... with 3 laps to go this tells you that perhaps play balancing wasnt a priority with PD.

Field was thick with them dastardly Clio V6s RWD cheater 'hatchbacks'. There's like 10 of them!

I lost all but one of them who stuck to my bumper no matter what. So 2nd car finished 1.5 secs behind me but the rest of the field 10 secs plus. What is this sorcery?

Oh and thanks for the prize car. I mean, my middle aged housefrau would love it if I had one.

This is funny, PD.

DF is great in reverse - as you say it flows nicely. One of my favourites.

You have to be a bit careful with fast cars (550pp upwards) as you can jump into T1, can make for good fun though.

Stock Berlinette R/S Coupe

Mid engine
Two seats
Comfort Tyres
Flying Helmet and stick of wet celery

Everything you need to have fun, the AI were polite and were pretty indifferent once you clear them (You could see them shrug their shoulders.) Not hard, but if you over drive you can make it more difficult on the hard worked Comfort tyres.

That was even easier than the beginner race, was in the lead before the end of lap 1. Used a 450pp '11 Clio, turns out it was massive overkill. No complaints though, Deep Forest is one of my favourite tracks in GT.

I used my Alpine A110 1600S 15th Anniversary Edition '72 for this race. This race just re-affirmed why this Alpine is one of my favorite cars in GT6. It is such a fun, fun car to drive on CS or CM tires.

I had NEVER driven this course in reverse layout, but I've gotta say, "WOW!" :eek: I really freakin' liked this track in reverse - even more than I do it's forward layout. I'll definitely be driving this event several times with cars under 450PP. :D

I take it no one has ever published a tune for the Peugeot gift car? :boggled: I can't find a tune for it anywhere on the GTPlanet. Anybody got a tune they'd be willing to share? :confused:

yeah i got the pile up a few times too... its obviously some kind of AI bug that strangely makes the AI seem more human

There's a few tracks where the AI has pile up and crashes by themselves.

Will try that Peugeot vert for a laugh.

I like this event, Deep Forest Rev reminds me of early FF events in the original GT! I actually prefer it in reverse layout.

Used an RCZ and Alpine Anniversary Edition from my garage, the RCZ will hopefully get posted soon.

Fun event with a good selection of drivetrains from which to choose. (How about all of them)

Also drove for the first time a couple lost gems, the Renault 5 and the Peugeot 205 Turbo '85.

Don't have many French cars in my stable nor do I know or drive them much. Good Seasonal to revisit this part of the world.

Ends up way too easy. Even with CS tyres you get the lead by 3rd lap. And coupled with the crashes... you can actually slow down and follow the 'rabbit' all the way until the last corner to overtake. This will show you how slow they are.

I used my Alpine A110 1600S 15th Anniversary Edition '72 for this race. This race just re-affirmed why this Alpine is one of my favorite cars in GT6. It is such a fun, fun car to drive on CS or CM tires.

I had NEVER driven this course in reverse layout, but I've gotta say, "WOW!" :eek: I really freakin' liked this track in reverse - even more than I do it's forward layout. I'll definitely be driving this event several times with cars under 450PP. :D

I'll second that! This track in reverse is so much better.

I also won easily in the Alpine. It's a real gem of a car!

I'll second that! This track in reverse is so much better.

I also won easily in the Alpine. It's a real gem of a car!

I'll third this sentiment. I like the Alpine '72 as well. Couldn't quite get the victory with the non-Anniversay edition with CM/CS tire arrangement. Definitely will try again when I get the time to play.

I used to race this reverse layout a ton back in the gt2, gt3 days, great great track.

Like others have said, this is even easier than the beginner event.

I'm honestly surprised at how good the prize car is. I fully upgraded it and brought the power up to 450 pp and with only a quick differential tune it runs low 1:32s for another easy win.

Back