Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - @TUNERXANDE1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Currently online here also, 6:25 no events visible, half hour later they appeared.
Somehow the Toscana rally course suits me well.
last year with that toscana superlap i found my style for rally.
I really love it.
Use the "grass" to get speed.
i just hit a barrier once in the 3rd lap.
got 1st in lap 1.
shot0013.png

shot0014.png

_AudiQuattroS1RallyCar'86_Racecar_by_DDDsprayshop_215.jpg

DS3-sense is 3, but lower value could be better to suit your drivestyle.
Good luck people.

hey, the very first dirt event in the Seasonals while I've been playing- awesome :) I used the 87 Quattro here, detuned to 600pp. I thought it was going to be pretty tough, so on my sighting run I had SRF on (also abs1, no TC). It wasn't. Next time around I'll be trying some less powerful cars and no SRF...

Edit: This is really a great event...300k, in the dirt, and you can pretty much use any rally car (maybe others?) from around 480PP and up, no aids needed (although I use ABS1).

Last edited:
hey, the very first dirt event in the Seasonals while I've been playing- awesome :) I too used the 86 Quattro here, detuned to 600pp. I thought it was going to be pretty tough, so on my sighting run I had SRF on (also abs1, no TC). It wasn't. Next time around I'll be trying some less powerful cars and no SRF...

Edit: This is really a great event...300k, in the dirt, and you can pretty much use any rally car (maybe others?) from around 480PP and up, no aids needed (although I use ABS1).

Smart thoughts in here - yes, if you can't ace it right away use the available aids to learn the track and the competition, then take it off bit by bit (like playing strip poker) and slam the Aces on the table when you're ready.
I only do these events with ABS1/TCS1 and sometimes take the TCS off for a wheel-spinny run, and then maybe ABS off too (with a bit of a tweak to the B/B.) later. It's a different drive, a little less 'comfortable' but in the end rewarding when you get across that line first.
How fast you got there doesn't matter. It's not a TT, it's a race to the finish line.

I used the Ford Focus rally car. Any of the modern 4WD rally cars will give an easy win on stock settings, but with the torque split changed to 50 / 50 and addition of the high pressure turbo. If you want a more competitive match don't add the turbo and reduce the power.

used my stock '05 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Rally Car and won by 4.7 seconds and was alot of fun as well.

Currently online here also, 6:25 no events visible, half hour later they appeared.
Somehow the Toscana rally course suits me well.
last year with that toscana superlap i found my style for rally.
I really love it.
Use the "grass" to get speed.
i just hit a barrier once in the 3rd lap.
got 1st in lap 1.
View attachment 402145
View attachment 402148
View attachment 402149
DS3-sense is 3, but lower value could be better to suit your drivestyle.
Good luck people.

Using your tune helped and made this event a piece of cake the last rally seasonal really frustrated me lol but this ones a way better experience
image.jpg

Fun but too easy, I just went and bought the cheapest Subaru already set to race, $188k, added the Carbon drive, 3rd stage Engine and High rpm turbo and won easily. I was expecting it to be more of a challenge though. I also changed some of the suspension and LSD settings, I've never tuned a car before so I think I'll race it again with default settings and compare lap times then take the turbo off as suggested earlier.

I ran 4 races, 2 with default suspension and LSD, with turbo and without and 2 with my settings 1 with the turbo and 1 without, oddly enough the best time was with my settings and without the turbo, the turbo is a 46hp difference, I just remembered I won a Lancia Delta 4wd, I'm going to see what's up with that.

Stock '85 Pajero truck at 417pp can win. :sly:

Wow, yes it can...that's one quick truck, I did a 6:06.609 in it!

I've been grinding this with al sorts of rally cars. All of the subies and mitsu's are cake here, and my biggest conquest so far has been the Renault R8 Gordini- and the biggest let-down has been the Renault R5 rally car. the R5 just refuses to win, and refuses to drive forward (it would rather drive backward). And, forget about that hill...lol.

pretty easy with any of the modern 4wd cars...I'm trying to beat it with the 74 Lancer and the Nissan Bluebird...so far 2nd is my best with them..I will have to give the Gordini a try too
too bad Pd won't let me put dirt tires on the Mazda LM55 lol...yes I looked:crazy:

Used my Prize Pikes Peak Audi Quattro with 200 Kg ballast and detuned to 600PP and won by 28 seconds. Much easier than that Beginner race.

I used the Impreza Rally Car tuned by GT6 (not the one with Subaru's official paintjob) and got a super easy win. This thing is magnificent - even on tarmac, it won me some career events with absolutely no effort - and it even costs way less than the other ones despite having much more HP and PP...

Evolution X Rally car did it for me... 572pp all upgrades + played with gearbox set as low as possible.

Tried it with the 200kg ballast Pikes Peak Audi but it doesnt have the handling of the modern EVO 10.

The race has some horrible catch up too. Once I pass the 2nd place Pikes Peak Audi I made it disappear but then it engaged rocket boost catch up to get to me.

I really dislike the way PD implements dirt rally. It just feels weird so while I won the Monza challenge first shot, this one took some experimentation.

I have a hard time in the dirt using the DS3, but I won using the Mitsubishi Evo "GT Special". (Or whatever it's called) Stock with Priano's (I think) tune.

I really had no business winning, as I spun out twice. But it was definitely fun! I'll try it with the Toyota prize car next.

Anyone know why the Hyundai rally car is not Allowed? It was the only one I had and it was not allowed.

OMG! Turning off the traction control turns on the driver giggles.....

Thanks for the reminders guys, without the aids I wouldn't finish half the game.

Now to tame the tomahawk x sort thingy at the Nurb...

Back