A-spec Intermediate Level Italian Festival: Circuito di Roma

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 33 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
A-spec Intermediate Level Italian Festival: Circuito di Roma

A-spec #56 Intermediate Level Italian Festival @ Circuito di Roma.png

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

Tunes:
Tunes for the events can be found at one of these links:

GTPlanet Tuning Database - maintained by Jordan

GT6 Tune Directory - maintained by XS

Praiano GT6 Tunes - by praiano63

Motor City Tunes GT6 - by Motor City Hami

Team-Shmo GT6 tuning - by shmogt

Exeter GT Tuning - by shaunm80

Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - by xande1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage - by Jeje6410

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
My little MiTo 1.4 T Sport did it again at 465 PP. Sorry didn't have my phone handy for a picture. I'll run it again later.

This is the only post I got in the right place today. I guess I'll start fresh tomorrow. I'll have my phone for pictures and I'll double check to make sure I'm posting in the right thread.:dunce::lol::lol::lol::lol::confused::crazy::embarrassed:

Last edited:
This is another win with my Alfa MiTo 1.4 T Sport against the Dino. I love this little car and with my own tune I like it even more. I have nothing against all the great tuners like @Jeje6410, @GhostRider65, @shaunm80, @Baron Blitz Red, @SW__10 or any others for in the past I would not have had as many wins and golds. It is just a pure pleasure to tune and win with your own set up. I did promise pictures and have not had the brain fog today.:lol:

Attachments

• 20170728_140649[1].jpg
    20170728_140649[1].jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 20170728_141437[1].jpg
    20170728_141437[1].jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 28
I raced against the Dino now and still a walk in the park, first race 12 seconds ahead with also the Stratos and 9 seconds in the second race.

Use the Dino or Stratos completely Stock and it gets interesting :lol:

No thanks, i like driving fast. But yesterday was a kind of special day for me, I went through the 2 billion credits in less than 500 hours playtime and less than 1600 races. My average is more than 4 million a hour, well pleased with that.

I took the prize car, added fully adjustable suspension used my own tune and won the race. I had to lower the PP even though I didn't do an oil change. So not completely stock due the the suspension but still an easy win. The Dino has been the rabbit in every race I've run. I also didn't realize I had so many Italian cars all eligible for this race.

Attachments

• 20170731_130254.jpg
    20170731_130254.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 27
Took me 2 attempts in a 200bhp Panda. 1st ragged try had me right behind a Stratos but he pulled away on the run in.

Second time, the Stratos weirdly stayed behind an Alfa 147 and never made the break, so I was ahead by the end of lap 4.:boggled:

08 Gran Turismo S again... 395hp 1,335kg

bit tubby for this track but again, the Stratos is the one you have to worry about and the straights wasnt an issue against the big 4.2 v8

Latest Posts

Back