Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - by xande1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage - by Jeje6410

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
The AI puts up a little fight in this one. Just a little. It'll be nice to run some of those old Japanese cars that have been gathering mold in my garage.

A bit overkill no?

I used a stock '85 RX-7 and it murdered the field.
I even had the Power Limiter down to 81.5% and still won by a long way, I have to reduce it a lot further when I try it again.

1989 Mitsubishi GALANT 2.0 DOHC Turbo VR-4 '89 fairly dull 1:09-1:10 laps. Real snoozer this one, there have been better Intermediate events.

Ah nuts! I'll post this even though I've been tree'd. Did yours sound like a CanAm racer? Mine certainly did through headphones. There are 600PP+ cars that don't sound as brutal as a fully tuned Today G. :lol:

My one and only run:

1TAwMJ.jpg
Yes it did sound like a CanAm racer 👍.

I did it with the old Nissan Skyline 4wd car, forget if it was named differently in the 80's? lol

Some serious tweaks, like 1.5 rear camber and 0 front, along with 100kg ballast in back helped it steer enough to actually lay down some really fast laps.

I can post my tune if anyone wants to try it. Lmk

Brake balance 3 6, otherwise a standard Toyota MR2 1600 G-Limited Super Charger '86 at 390pp 371pp. In a 450pp event.

Easy pass for the lead start of lap 4. Then the rabbit took the handbrake off and stayed within 1 second for the rest of the race. Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TwinTurbo was the clean driving rabbit with T Hurley at the wheel.

Awesome rotation and progressive sliding with this car. Even with DS3, I can get the tyres orange then balance the inputs to stop them turning red. It's like slow motion driving. Enough time and forgiveness to learn about the odd finesse of Comfort tyres.

Last edited:
image.jpg

You guys getting in the 6:20's are flying. I thought I was going to get a good time, run felt good....6:31.
Need a little more entry steering, good under power, but can't get the rear to pivot on entry.
Have my rear camber at 7.5, -15 rear toe and ride hieght at 150/115. Brake bias 6/8.
Shocks at 1/10 comp
10/1 extension
Needs more!!! lol

So far Fordlaser is kickin some booty, with Draggon a close second!

View attachment 565621
You guys getting in the 6:20's are flying. I thought I was going to get a good time, run felt good....6:31.
Need a little more entry steering, good under power, but can't get the rear to pivot on entry.
Have my rear camber at 7.5, -15 rear toe and ride hieght at 150/115. Brake bias 6/8.
Shocks at 1/10 comp
10/1 extension
Needs more!!! lol

So far Fordlaser is kickin some booty, with Draggon a close second!
I got my LSD 60/60/60.

Latest Posts

Back