Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - @TUNERXANDE1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Why is it when I see this pit, I expect nasty old 70's disco to be playing? Or is it an old acid heads bad trip? Oh well, gotta win it once for the bucket of paint... :)

Engine rebuilt for some extra pp/BHP, traction at 3 and there are enough parts of the track you can go full speed. Less traction is a bit tricky at the Ω corner to go full speed.
I guess, some people gonna get frustrated with the karts.
i used the 100cc SPL, with traction=2 and ds3=5
but i did the a-spec career with traction=3 and ds3=4 (no joysticks).

\edit. i don't like the color.

Last edited:
Not a bad payout for under 4 minutes of driving!

I used an SPL. with rebuilt engine for 465 PP, autoset at 62 mph, brake 4, TC 2.

It took me 3 or 4 tries to remember to circuit.

Not sure if I'm going to do this one as I hate karts but I do so want the paint chip.

Just my lick, i hat to buy the 100 SPL again since id sold all my kart's on Tuesday night and won straight out of the box. no tuned, just paint and numbered and just went in to the race. easy win.

2ajnbeq.jpg

I dunno. Almost a quarter million for a few laps in a 5-6K go cart seems like a pretty good deal to me! :lol: I might even grind this a bit.

Meanwhile, I find it a good chance to practice throttle control.

Wow. I usually hate karts, but that was kind of fun. I will most likely not try it again, but still kind of fun. It could be because of an easy win on the first attempt. Won by 0,7xx seconds using my non-SPLkart

It seems my PS3 hates karts as much as me - it crashed when loading up this event! I had this problem regularly but intermittently when doing the kart championships in career mode.

Can't say I'm too upset about it. ;)

Ggrrrrrrr......I also hate carts. Best so far is 4th. Just played with the gear box a bit but still can't catch the first 3.

I had such trouble with carts in career mode I nearly skipped this.

1st try: Last and lapped by two karts.
2nd try: with SRF and final gear set for less top speed - First place by the skin of my teeth, though still spun out twice.
3rd try: No SRF this time - First place with a nice gap, the kart behaved better with no SRF and was more predictable (no spin outs at all).

Had a few more goes just to confirm I could now drive GT6 Karts.... I can! woooooooop!!!!!!! Now to go back to those pesky career races!

oh gawd... career karts. Although I did them on 1.04 and they were a lot harder then than now. But you get a Ferrari Enzo for winning the Shifter karts (as well as everything else in Int. A) so good luck!!

Not the best ££££ reward, not the most taxing in races. But, still enjoy it.Just simple race, bit of fun.

Back