A-spec Intermediate Level Non-Race Car Challenge: Deep Forest Raceway / Reverse

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 56 comments
Untitled.jpg

You get a lovely view of the river valley from up there.

Glad you enjoyed the tune. Not only does this car look great, it goes like a rat up a drain pipe. One of my favourites at this PP range.

Yup. The Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67 was the first mega million dollar car I bought once I had racked up enough credits to afford. Used your tune of course and I remembered what you said.
Haven't regretted it. I look forward to race it in whatever Seasonals that come up.

Super easy. I took them in a 1,485kg Charger SRT w/ 400hp or so. Its a fat pig but it took down three BMWs (M3, CSLs. etc.) - you can also do it in the FWD Honda Type R, SRT4 Neon.
Thank you SO much for suggesting the Charger. I've had one tuned @ 500PP and never has it performed so brilliantly before. I'm just an average player and I finished @ 8:13.505 in a clean race, 1.36 above the next one.
So for anyone else who likes this car, do it UP!

Really enjoyed cruising this track in Zonda C12 '00. Great handling and still fast enough detuned to 500PP. No competition from AI, just driving fun.

WP_20160410_001_edit.jpg

Thought I'd try one of the cars I won somewhere;the Renault Turbo 5. Had to go back in my files to find a tune. I found one by @feydrautha and it worked well enough to win by 7.5 sec.

Great fun in a 100% stock Dino. 413 PP and a great drive.
View attachment 536592

Good fun in a 100% stock FT-86II Concept at I think 408 PP. Nothing special about the car, really.

View attachment 536593

Both are already on SH tires. I'd easily pick the Dino over the FT-86.
I think this whole bunch of FT - 86 - GT , Scion and whatever they are called, are a solid choice but nothing spectecluar.
Anyway i like them a lot :)

Fun event. I actually like to try and avoid the AI when they wreck on the second turn before the first tunnel.

I've run this around 20-30 times with various cars, but it's been more fun testing and tuning all of the Imprezas and Evos. The early models are bad-ass cars with the 5-speed transmission upgrade, computer chip and sports exhaust. That's all you basically need to get gold fairly easily.

Back