A-spec Intermediate Level Non-Race Car Challenge: Deep Forest Raceway / Reverse

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 56 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
A-spec Intermediate Level Non-Race Car Challenge: Deep Forest Raceway / Reverse

A-spec #39 Intermediate Level Non-Race Car Challenge @ Deep Forest Raceway ~ Reverse.png
A-spec [#39] Intermediate Level Non-Race Car Challenge @ Deep Forest Raceway ~ Reverse.jpg

Tunes:
Tunes for the events can be found at one of these links:

GTPlanet Tuning Database - maintained by Jordan

GT6 Tune Directory - maintained by XS

Praiano GT6 Tunes - by praiano63

Motor City Tunes GT6 - by Motor City Hami

Team-Shmo GT6 tuning - by shmogt

Exeter GT Tuning - by shaunm80

Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - @TUNERXANDE1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
07 M3 w/ 396hp 1,340kg

wasnt that easy with the Mercedes SL55 AMG as the rabbit as it had all the horsepower for the main straight... still, these 5 lap races gives you heaps of time to be patient.

GSX-R is strong here, 7:26 and I spun out on lap 2 and hit a wall on lap 5. Wonder if sub 7 minutes are possible

Edit: 7:15 :nervous: so perhaps not?

Last edited:
Oh, and how bad are the graphics on that NSX? Absolutely shameful. Must have been left over from GT3. I wish I knew why they continue with crap like this when so many other racing games have the newest cars with graphics that look good enough to eat.

That's the first thing I noticed. I almost thought it was dirty and needed a wash lol. Then I looked closely at my screen and noticed how badly pixelated the car was. Especially on the rear quarter panels.

Took me two attempts with the stock BMW Z4M Coupe (first time driving it), but eventually got past the M4 on the final corner for a narrow win. Key here is holding your speed through the long right-hander into the tunnel at the top of the hill and not over-running the right-hander at the bottom of the hill before the esses. Will enjoy running this again in other cars, for sure!

Super easy. I took them in a 1,485kg Charger SRT w/ 400hp or so. Its a fat pig but it took down three BMWs (M3, CSLs. etc.) - you can also do it in the FWD Honda Type R, SRT4 Neon.

Totally standard Nissan GT-R LM Road Version 1995, a prize car from a while back. It was a prize car in the original Gran Turismo, or GT2 I believe?

Kept it on CS tyres and it's about 450pp.

I made some mistakes on my first run and missed the win by exactly 4 seconds. I had a couple of 1m32s laps and if I could have stuck to those, might just have won.

Viper GTS caught end of 4th lap, passed start of 5th lap. M4 Coupé nearly caught final hairpin but I went wide, 2 wheels on the grass before I could cut it back.

This car needs slight throttle applied in order to turn. Trail braking just causes massive understeer. It's a bit like GT3 and GT4 physics, where front/rear weight shifting seemed the wrong way around.

2nd Attempt...
Crashed on lap 2, turn 1.

3rd Attempt...
Won by 0.104s! Had to weave a bit on the final straight and it wasn't a clean run. Encountered cars on line in some awkward places. Pass for 2nd and pass for 1st was clean.

Looks like a clean win would just about be possible. Although very weird/nostalgic to drive.

Back