• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 25 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
A-spec Intermediate Level Non-Racing Car Challenge: Apricot Hill

A-spec #45 Intermediate Level Non-Racing Car Challenge @ Apricot Hill.png

A-spec [#45] Intermediate Level Non-Racing Car Challenge @ Apricot Hill.jpg

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

Tunes:
Tunes for the events can be found at one of these links:

GTPlanet Tuning Database - maintained by Jordan

GT6 Tune Directory - maintained by XS

Praiano GT6 Tunes - by praiano63

Motor City Tunes GT6 - by Motor City Hami

Team-Shmo GT6 tuning - by shmogt

Exeter GT Tuning - by shaunm80

Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - by xande1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage - by Jeje6410

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Made a mistake and used the Rocket because that's the car I was in. The race got boring when I passed the lead AI at the end of lap 2.

Decided to try the Alpine Vision Gran Turismo Car and it was and an easy win but fun too!!

It took me 2 laps to get the feel for it, just watch the gas coming out of corners the rear will slip out a little bit but it's not a problem.

Just set the Ballast to 200 kg and Ballast Position to -14 %, then Power Limiter to 85.7 %

Have Fun and Enjoy
Cheers Smiley.gif

I thought it might be a tuff one, so went in with the NSX Prototype road car that loves the more slippery tires. Crazy to win by almost 40 seconds first try.

Bummer.

Now I'm going to try a pick up truck or something for fun.

536pp stock Audi R8 ChromeLine was the first car on my list. Sub 1:30 laps made mincemeat out of the competition.
Easy Gold first try.

Definitely easier than the Beginners.

Took the Toyota FT-1 out for this one. Was in the lead early on Lap 3! Way too easy!

Good excuse to run some of my other cars though, so ran the BMW 135i at 550 PP and again easy win.

Used my Tuned nsx... Thing is a blast to throw around. May try a few diff cars. I am NOT gonna try my GSX-R4. I wanna be different. Maybe a tuned challenger or a newer Camaro tune.. for the heck of it

Won by .275 over the Ferrari 430 Scuderia with a stock Lancer Evo VIII RS '03 on SH tires. The AI is pretty poor in this one.

Had a couple more attempts at this event using the Cadillac CTS-V and Plymouth AAR Cuda, again for easy wins. Enjoyable though. The Cuda is a beast and pretty difficult to control on the big sweepers and requires a lot of gentle throttle/steering control. The CTS-V is much more stable, but again it's easy to light up the rears on the big sweepers and on the hairpin. Good fun driving these two!

Latest Posts

Back