A-spec Intermediate Level Non-Racing Car Challenge: Circuito de Madrid

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 33 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
A-spec Intermediate Level Non-Racing Car Challenge: Circuito de Madrid

A-spec #33 Intermediate Level Non-Racing Car Challenge @ Circuito de Madrid.jpg
A-spec [#33] Intermediate Level Non-Racing Car Challenge @ Circuito de Madrid.jpg

Tunes:
Tunes for the events can be found at one of these links:

GTPlanet Tuning Database - maintained by Jordan

GT6 Tune Directory - maintained by XS

Praiano GT6 Tunes - by praiano63

Motor City Tunes GT6 - by Motor City Hami

Team-Shmo GT6 tuning - by shmogt

Exeter GT Tuning - by shaunm80

Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - @TUNERXANDE1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Time to go back to GT6, I started playing GT2 yesterday for the first time. Awesome game only I suck at it.

450pp and 500pp will be good to try and challenge yourself in some slower cars

I used a stock Ferrari Dayona, overtook everyone by the second lap which made for an easy win

Last edited:
I also used my Lotus Elise 111R. I have one that is really tweaked and setup brilliantly at 500PP and I have another set to 485PP with slightly softer suspension, setup more for cruising. I used the more subdued Elise 111R and rolled to victory. What a great car that 111R is.

This should be a fun event to repeat. I've already got about 3 or 4 cars in mind that should be fun to race here.

Ferrari Daytona for me. Noticed a puff of concrete dust from a barrier after missing brake point and ramming same, had never registered that before...

Used a Mercedes SLK. Easy win, as much as i hate this track. i thought "wow, this is a nice car... i liked it".
Then used a Lamborghini Countach 25th anniversary' 88, and shoved only 10 seconds off lol. Both Countachs are really overkill

Used a leftover prize car from the American Muscle car challenge at Midfield.

Infiniti coupe concept 06 does it easy. Also 680,000 credits + a 725,000 car + two chips! For 3 laps. Generous!

Thought I'd try the EVO and Impreza catalog chronologically completely stock with SH tires. Wasn't until I reached the 445-450PP range before getting competitive.

The car that got me the gold was the '97 Impreza Version IV.

I have to say that some of these standards are in dire need of facelifting. Saying nothing new, but they look pretty bad in replay mode. Still fun to drive though.

I have to say that some of these standards are in dire need of facelifting. Saying nothing new, but they look pretty bad in replay mode. Still fun to drive though.

I'm all for updating standard cars, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to see the Suzuki Alto Works remain as :censored:y as always even if everything else is remodeled (At the very least they should remodel it and then keep the original in as a secret bonus car :P)

Anyway, on topic. Completed this pretty easily in my Ford Focus ST '13, but after reading these threads I'm tempted to redo the race so that there's some actual challenge involved. Any suggestions?

Easy win in my Tommykaira ZZII '00.. Had a bit of a challenge on the first corner as the computer tried the pit maneuver on me a couple of times before pulling away. Took the lead on the first corner on lap 3 and won by 2 seconds. Fun race. I'll have to try a couple of different cars. :)

Tried it again today with the 450PP Audi TT(S? I can't remember, but probably) I used for the first challenge and was still passing the leader halfway into the final lap. Really highlighted how easy the game becomes once you start using halfway-decent tunes. Here's hoping we'll be getting better AI at one point... I wouldn't mind a bit of rubberbanding if it means we can have some exciting races.

I completed this today with a subaru using added ballast and changing compression ratings and toe angles along with other bits. After being on here I am now starting to understand the adjustments alot better. All your help has been fantastic. Many thanks to you all that helped me. buffer.

A fun race and nice wins with a lot of unmodified cars: Ruf 3400s, Camaro SS, Ruf BTR, Alfa 8C, and just for silly sake, a down powered Cizeta V16T with no abs, no TC, no assists. Loads of fun. Love this race.

I went to my Maserati GranTurismo S for this one. Despite stuffing my beautiful Italian sports car into the wall around the fountain, I still managed to pass the remaining four cars I was trailing on the final lap and won. Circuito de Madrid is always a formidable challenge. I was mostly surprised that this race wasn't severely difficult for me and my car. Granted I am still a good bit rusty having not played this game in a while, I still got the win.

The Garaiya managed to get me my 680k in 5:04 with a best lap time of 1:34.540

Does any other car at 500pp have a better p/w ratio then 2.88?

Edit
2.86 p/w actually

Also 1:33.680

Last edited:
Dunno, but with my Suzuki GSX-R/4 (brought up to 500pp with no tuning) i do lap times around 1:30 when i'm driving ahead, producing overall times below 5:00...

Dunno, but with my Suzuki GSX-R/4 (brought up to 500pp with no tuning) i do lap times around 1:30 when i'm driving ahead, producing overall times below 5:00...
I'll have to try that bad boy then

Yep, under 5 mins. Average lap time for me was 1:31

So about 8 million an hour then.

Last edited:
Back