A-spec Intermediate Level Non-Racing Car Challenge: Silverstone International Circuit

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 25 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
A-spec Intermediate Level Non-Racing Car Challenge: Silverstone International Circuit

A-spec #25 Intermediate Level Non-Racing Car Challenge @ Silverstone International Circuit.jpg

A-spec [#25] Intermediate Level Non-Racing Car Challenge @ Silverstone International Circuit.jpg

Gift(s):
Gold: TVR Tamora '02.

Tunes:
Tunes for the events can be found at one of these links:

GTPlanet Tuning Database - maintained by Jordan

GT6 Tune Directory - maintained by XS

Praiano GT6 Tunes - by praiano63

Motor City Tunes GT6 - by Motor City Hami

Team-Shmo GT6 tuning - by shmogt

Exeter GT Tuning - by shaunm80

Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - @TUNERXANDE1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Again, used the same Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07 @450 pp that I had been using to grind with in the last Seasonal. Overkill, yes, easy win.

Yaaaay for the XKE yet again! This one with the DriftinAssassin tune. Again, first try, so there is more time and tuning to be found...
0520152146.jpg

used my mini again for this one :D, didn't think id get the win :confused: as i just entered to see what the car had :nervous:. job done :sly:

10pprtv.jpg

I guess we're supposed to take the lead in the 3rd lap and defend it for the 2nd half of the race? That's the only reason I can think of why the leader drives very slow but speeds up after lap 3.

I managed to get 1st place right before entering lap 4 using a BMW M3 Coupe '07. Had the Corvette Z06 CS '04 on my tail the whole the time.

Love this track btw! This one was fun to run!

Also won this fairly easily in the Tamora gift car, with no tuning applied. But it was a slippery little sucker through some of the corners with TCS at 1 and ASM off.

As others have said, there are lots of cars to try out on this one, including all the ones from the previous Beginners race at Brands Hatch. I have a wide selection of 450pp cars as a result of that one!

Very easy win with - of course - my trusty little Suzuki GSX-R/4. Not the fastest on the straights due to a speed limit of 220 km/h, but blisteringly fast in the corners with overall times of 6:30 and lower. Won also with the Tamora gift car, the BMW M3 Coup ChomeLine, the heavy Merc C63 AMG, an Alpine A110 1600S '72 and even with a 450 PP Ford Ka.

Waiting for the first who wins this with the SambaBus, the Kübelwagen or some other rarities... :cheers:

Relatively easy victory for me using my Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track. I passed a C5 Corvette Z06 and Jaguar XKR Coupe for the lead on the 3rd lap. Those two stayed close behind, but I still held them off to win.

i'm having alot of fun with this seasonal...I've never tried to tune a car but Im using this seasonal to give it a try. I've been trying to tweak a few cars I haven't been able to find tunes for:
my 98 Mitsubishi 3000Gt and GTO twin turbo
06 Nissan Skyline Sedan 350gt
06 Infinity G35 Coupe

Latest Posts

Back