Exeter GT Tuning - by shaunm80

Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - @TUNERXANDE1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
A bit overkill, but only car I had that fit the bill without digging through my 500 car stockyard....stock RUF BTR '86 (500pp 388 HP) for the easy win.

Haha there are some DIRTY shortcuts on this track, the worst I have seen so far. I was in third
driving a Mercedes AMG VGT coming up to the final tight 2 corners with no hope of overtaking for the final straight as far as I could tell.

So I literally just drove across the grass in a straight line missing out both corners without any penalty and clearing
the two cars by a mile! Even having time to hit the straight wall. I was like WTF? I only did it because I was pissed off at finishing third ha it was a ridiculous advantage.

There is another one at the midpoint of the track.

Haha there are some DIRTY shortcuts on this track, the worst I have seen so far. I was in third
driving a Mercedes AMG VGT coming up to the final tight 2 corners with no hope of overtaking for the final straight as far as I could tell.

So I literally just drove across the grass in a straight line missing out both corners without any penalty and clearing
the two cars by a mile! Even having time to hit the straight wall. I was like WTF? I only did it because I was pissed off at finishing third ha it was a ridiculous advantage.

There is another one at the midpoint of the track.

👎 Corner cutting. Your game, play it how you want....just my opinion on corner cutting, that's all. :)

👎 Corner cutting. Your game, play it how you want....just my opinion on corner cutting, that's all. :)

I don't normally cut corners, but I did it to see if it works on the final corner. Pretty broken race in my opinion with no penalties. Fix it PD!

Also I have occasionally seen pro touring car racers cut corners to overtake in a last ditch to win. I guarantee Schumacher would have corner cut if it meant winning :D

But yeh I don't agree with it in a game. Other races seem to penalise a lot better.

Last edited:
Easy win in my 71 240ZG @488 PP with sports hards:dunce:. :lol: With sports soft I can get my lap times below 2:38. Just grabbed the first car in the list. Same set up I used for Silverstone. I already have a GT Metallic 10 W so this was a let down.

I've got to run this one again. We are getting some heavy snow and the power went out so I didn't have a chance to save my game to my USB. The power just came back on but I don't have internet to my PS3. I wonder if it because of the power outage? I have internet on my PC so I rebooted the PS3 and it wanted to do a restore for 3 hours which I have never done before. I've had the power go out before and just restarted the PS3. I checked all of my settings as well. Not going to take another chance until later in the day since the snow is supposed to last until later today. We already have close to 6 inches and it's still coming down.

Unknowingly use the X-Bow for this one. I got held back with 177hp but with a weight of 750kg (Stage 3 Weight Reduction) it speeds through amazingly! Even when I got caught up by the Ferrari GTO in my race it got held back with their braking allowing me to catch up and overtake without effort.

I've got to run this one again. We are getting some heavy snow and the power went out so I didn't have a chance to save my game to my USB. The power just came back on but I don't have internet to my PS3. I wonder if it because of the power outage? I have internet on my PC so I rebooted the PS3 and it wanted to do a restore for 3 hours which I have never done before. I've had the power go out before and just restarted the PS3. I checked all of my settings as well. Not going to take another chance until later in the day since the snow is supposed to last until later today. We already have close to 6 inches and it's still coming down.

Beautiful day here today. 30 degrees celsius, blue sky. Going for a swim when i get home, then hit the track. What a life.

Barely made it in a bone stock Alpha 8C, including the SH tires. I never drove this one before but I sure don't like it in its stock form, very dull sound and slow acceleration make it feel like a truck instead of a sportscar! It's probably better off with a good tune.

2015-02-26%2014.54.50.jpg

I used a detuned Gallardo for the first time, was fun.
I did not want to use the KTM or the GSXR for my first run, but i will try them.

BTR with a couple of half spins and 2:43, 2:44 laps a routine win over the Gallardo rabbit. 500pp is a nice relaxed cruising bracket.

Looks like this will be my grind for this batch of Aspec'ers. Plenty of cars in my garage to work on in this range. First run was in a FT-1, easy gold. Ever since we got Spa in 5 it's been a favorite. Not a Green Hell fan and Suzuka East, well you know.

Ran 8:17.419 in a detuned 500PP LP400 Countach. This is going to be a fun event. I'll run it a few more times with lower and lower PP value cars.

Wow. I couldn't win this race with my stock Lotus Esprit V8 '02! :( Twice I ran the race and I almost claimed victory until the Ferrari decided to pit maneuver me right before the bus stop chicane on the final lap. I had to switch to SS tires to ensure victory in that car. I probably could have done it in SM to be honest...

No don't, use a real car instead! Just messin' wit' ya.
Hahaha, i know, but then again, when i put my ps3 in front of my Peugeot 307SW en try to drive the track?;)
\edit; but then again, it would take my about 45min/1hour to get to the real Spa francorchamps in my 307..

To be honest, half a year ago, i would need a KTM or an GSXR, because i always used the wrong settings.

Beautiful day here today. 30 degrees celsius, blue sky. Going for a swim when i get home, then hit the track. What a life.
I know it's a bit off topic but I have several friends in Australia but how I would love to come there.

Back on topic I didn't have to run it again because I forgot it auto saves all the time.:crazy::dunce:. I did run it several times with all type drive trains. My little '04 Elise 111R is stuck to track like the Boss 302 was in London. With SS it's like using RS. With SH it's just as good. I bought an extra one plus extras for all of my favorite cars with all the credits I won from Autumn Ring. I''l be using this one for grinding since it took me 6 attempts to win at the Ring. It's a shame we can share credits because I'm tired of buying cars that I don't really want or need just to use up credits.

Back