A-spec Intermediate Level Racing Car Challenge: Deep Forest Raceway

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 81 comments
This is a very good car @Jeje6410 against the Delta S4 and thank you my friend :):cheers:.
My Great Capture Screenshot 2017-05-06 20-37-53.png

I won it with the AE Daytona Cobra thanks to @Motor City Hami tuning guide. Could not find a tune for the AE version, but did find a tune for the regular one from @praiano63. Thanks to Hami's guide I was able to tweak Praino's tune for the win. I could have had a greater margin of victory if I had changed the final from 3.00 to 3.6 or so. The handling was incredible, hardly touched the brakes the car handled so well. I just can't say enough about the :gtplanet: community. So many thanks to @Jordan for making this the best Gran Turismo community on the net and the wonderful people that are a part of :gtpflag:. If anyone is interested I'll gladly share the tune. Love the sound of this car to hear that big V8 growl!

Attachments

• 20170506_140738.jpg
    20170506_140738.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 43
Anyone know how the AI can drive the Pozzi Camaro RS, the Art Morrison Corvette '60 and the Grand Touring Garage1970 Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer but when I select them they fail the entry requirements as they aren't racing cars?

I won it with the AE Daytona Cobra thanks to @Motor City Hami tuning guide. Could not find a tune for the AE version, but did find a tune for the regular one from @praiano63. Thanks to Hami's guide I was able to tweak Praino's tune for the win. I could have had a greater margin of victory if I had changed the final from 3.00 to 3.6 or so. The handling was incredible, hardly touched the brakes the car handled so well. I just can't say enough about the :gtplanet: community. So many thanks to @Jordan for making this the best Gran Turismo community on the net and the wonderful people that are a part of :gtpflag:. If anyone is interested I'll gladly share the tune. Love the sound of this car to hear that big V8 growl!

@Racin510s we like you too!! lol

@AlexAlien Hope your tummy is feeling better...

Anyone know how the AI can drive the Pozzi Camaro RS, the Art Morrison Corvette '60 and the Grand Touring Garage1970 Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer but when I select them they fail the entry requirements as they aren't racing cars?

It's simply a case of what most parents have said at some point...

"Do as I say, not as I do"

As for the A-Spec events, none of those cars would be allowed in races where the regulations say "Normal" cars either, as they're all considered to be "Tuned" cars within the game.

Cheers

I tried this first with that racing cappucino and got 3rd because it didn't have the power to keep up with lancia and peugeot rally cars. Then I got 1st place with autobacs garaiya basemodel with some tweaks. :D

It's simply a case of what most parents have said at some point...

"Do as I say, not as I do"

As for the A-Spec events, none of those cars would be allowed in races where the regulations say "Normal" cars either, as they're all considered to be "Tuned" cars within the game.

Cheers
I know it's just annoying having a bunch of cars you can only use for drifting

Back