A-spec Intermediate Level Racing Car Challenge: Deep Forest Raceway

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 81 comments
Thought this one might be fun, but was a lot of work - not having a good tune didn't help :grumpy:

Honda S800 RSC - Deep Forest.jpg

Even slower than you @Wolf68 :lol: :cheers:

Two more Stock Race Cars with low PPs that can win this race, the Nissan 240RS Rally Car '85 at 440PP and the Honda Mugen Motul Civic Si'87 at 433PP.

The Nissan was fun racing :)

Deep Forest - Nissan 240RS Rally Car.jpg

The Honda wasn't that much fun, as it was understeering a bit (FF Car) ;)

Deep Forest - Honda Mugen Motul Civic.jpg

Very likely done racing low PP Race Cars on this track!

:cheers:

Won this on my son's account with the Nomad Diablo. I tried finding whose tune it was but :banghead: can't ever find anything in the Tuning Forum. I apologize @Jordan, not meaning to be disrespectful but ...... Sure wish the Google Docs were still there.

Attachments

• 20170511_153209.jpg
    20170511_153209.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
The XJ-13 and 330P4 seem made for this event. One of the better ones I've used is the Clio Sport Trophy V6, but the most fun I've had was in the Ferrari 250 GTO '61. Now I'm going to have to try that Renault Gordini. Has anyone tried the Prius TC? Might not have enough pp....

The XJ-13 and 330P4 seem made for this event. One of the better ones I've used is the Clio Sport Trophy V6, but the most fun I've had was in the Ferrari 250 GTO '61. Now I'm going to have to try that Renault Gordini. Has anyone tried the Prius TC? Might not have enough pp....

The XJ13 is one of my favourites. The P4 was great through the corners and fast down the long straight....it can do much better than the time posted.

Will need to give the 250 GTO a run. Thanks for the tip...👍

I managed to win with the Prius TC, but it was a lot of work. It took making zero errors to get the lead, and then some aggressive blocking to stay there. I'm loving this seasonal, so many different cars to run!

Try this Hyundai Click Type-R '04. Haven't try it yet . Must be damn fun. Just want to see your comment on this fake Type-R :lol:.

The Fake-R did great, it was a lot easier to win with it than that Prius, plus its a hoot the way it lights up the front tires! Not a whole lot of torque steer either!

I always forget that it's a "race car".

I used @Jeje6410 tune on the Integra Touring car and blistered that 🤬 Lancia :lol:. Most of the cars I've used has been a close battle with the Lancia but that Integra picks it up and puts them down. Fast lap of 1:16 and change on my son's account. Sorry for no picture. Great tune @jeje6410:tup:👍👍👍👍

Thanks a lot my dear friend for having used this car in this race. It's a real pleasure for me! !!!! Thanks again my dear friend :cheers::cheers:

I just spent the last 6 hours in an Elise 11R 04 Race Car, went from like 8.?mil credits to 20+mil just so I could buy a GT40 Mark IV.
Now I'm broke! But I got my car!:lol:

Fastest time was 7:16.

Back