Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - @TUNERXANDE1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
This was a fun race. I used a Megane Trophy 15th Anniversary Edition '11. I don't have many miles on this car and I was quite twitchy with it, but it has massive grip!

Used the first car that was on my eligibility list which was the Peugeot 206 Rally Car '99 (stock). I've never driven this car before but it made for a very easy win. A very easy car to drive in its stock form. Will be back to this event also with more cars in their stock form. On to the last event. :cheers:

Lotus Elise 111R race version routine win, 1:13 lap average. Odd rabbit, an Acura NSX LM race car '91, hadn't noticed those in AI races before.

For my first attempt I used my Subaru BRZ GT300, detuned, but only managed 3rd. Then used my Lancer Evo X rally car with a slight detune and extra weight and won by barging through on the last corner of the last lap. Lots of fun!

Is anyone else underwhelmed by the paint colours offered as prizes? Matte green and white are kinda boring. How about a fluro colour, or a chrome gold/silver/anything else!

The Tuscan touring car and the Altezza GT1 are fun, and the Altezza sounds great. I'm going to try that Gordini and the Honda.

I did this in every race car I had but the best I could get in the Mario Andretti choo-choo was a 6th place.
The following cars I have in my garage that qualified:

Alpine VGT Race mode - Tuned down
GT-R N24 GT Academy '12 - Tuned down
WSR 1983 Ayrton Senna - Tuned down
Corvette Stingray racer concept '59 - Tuned down
Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car '03
Elise Race Car '96 - The most fun of the lot!
Mugen Motul Civic Si 87
Mario Andretti's 1948 Hudson....... POS.

Got a win using the Renault R8 Gordini '66. Not the fastest car for this race... But it sure is unique looking!

I had a run in the R8 - what a barrel'o'fun it is fully tuned. My setup needs a bit of work and I'll have to do another couple of races to get used to it for a win though (was fifth after many sideways moments and excursions onto the grass).

Easy win with spoon s2000 and 86 race car base model. I'd like to try with other cars but I have a hard time spending money on expensive cars with no interior.

It's amazing how fast a 500pp Toyota TS030 can be.

That's peculiar. Lowest I can get it with 50% power and 200kg ballast is 507pp.

And PD has is funny logic going full force on this one. AI uses a Nismo Z Z-tune and the blue RE Amemiya RX-7 but you cant enter either of those cars.

And PD has is funny logic going full force on this one. AI uses a Nismo Z Z-tune and the blue RE Amemiya RX-7 but you cant enter either of those cars.

I got the same, so though ok ill try my RE Amemiya RX-7 for my second race, as it tends to go well on this track but couldn't enter.

Back