Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - @TUNERXANDE1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Three M3 rabbits but a stock Z8 15AE car was a good 4 lap winner , although pretty mushy through the esses.

Very easy win with my 15th Anniversary BMW Z8 '01. Car was way overkill for this event but it was the only car I had available without digging through my stockyard of 500 cars. Will try some lesser powered cars later as I don't mind this track too much.

Stock RGT '00 first to the finish line, first try. Rabbit was Rizzi in BTR '86. Kinda fun good practice with throttle to control sliding around.

Nice win with a 500PP Ruf BTR '86. I didn't know BMW M3 Chrome Line AI cars had big wings installed! The driver was K. Sakurai...

Had really good fun doing this in the BMW Concept 1 series tii '07, so much fun I just kept doing it over and over even though I won the first time ..... the car really suits the track and just lets you keep it on the edge with smoking tyres and plenty of sideways :D

Edit; does anybody else find it humorous that you get a paintchip named 'Japanese' in a race for only German cars ? :lol:

Just finished running and winning this event with 25 different cars, all stock from the dealership including tires and no "magical" oil change. Great fun this one giving me the chance to drive some cars I hadn't even driven before. I started at the high end of the HP scale in my garage beginning with the Mercedes Benz E 55 AMG '02 (468 HP/497 PP) and so far have worked my way down to the BMW 330i '05. (254 HP/425 PP) I still have about 40 cars to go. :crazy: Having a blast with this one. :cheers:

I think you could win this race in literally anything. Took a Sambabus with power and weight upgrades, put all suspension settings to softest and ride height to maximum, everything else was left stock. Spent the race pulling stoppies, two wheel corners and a bit of drifting, still took the lead soon into lap 3 despite all the fooling around. The AI basically stopped until I passed all of them, then maintained a few seconds gap behind me for the duration of the race - they wouldn't even catch up on the straights, they constantly swerved back and forth as if they were trying to warm the tyres up behind a safety car. Yawn, I thought the huge disadvantage I had would create some sort of challenge but apparently not, maybe you'll have to bump it down to something ridiculous, 360pp or lower to have a fight at the end.

Apricot%20Hill%20Raceway_zpsezx4jsey.jpg

Apricot20Hill20Raceway_4_zpsorg0bh4n.jpg

IMAG0776_zpsj4uqjgsg.jpg

Took out a detuned M4 safety car and won by 7 seconds. I think I will use one of the VWs I have next

Apricot hill is such a fun track to drive that I'm just going through all the eligible cars in my garage one after another. When I've finished that lot I'll probably start detuning some of those that didn't make the cut and race them! :)

I put my brand new R8 4.2 FSI on, to warm me up, and totally murdered the BMW M3 Chrome Line rabbit.
So, for a bit of fun, thought I'd try my trusty Schwimmwagen.

G R I P !! All those corners that the AI's are slowing half way through, I'm still Foot-to-the-Floor all the way 'round. (this more than makes up for my slightly sluggish acceleration here and there.

Here's me leaving the Rabbits (the M3 Chrome again) in the Dust at the end of Lap 4. (I had a bit of a tussle through lap 3, where they weren't afraid of a little ramming.)

Apricot Hill Raceway_1.jpg
Apricot Hill Raceway.jpg

I think you could win this race in literally anything. Took a Sambabus with power and weight upgrades, put all suspension settings to softest and ride height to maximum, everything else was left stock. Spent the race pulling stoppies, two wheel corners and a bit of drifting, still took the lead soon into lap 3 despite all the fooling around. The AI basically stopped until I passed all of them, then maintained a few seconds gap behind me for the duration of the race - they wouldn't even catch up on the straights, they constantly swerved back and forth as if they were trying to warm the tyres up behind a safety car. Yawn, I thought the huge disadvantage I had would create some sort of challenge but apparently not, maybe you'll have to bump it down to something ridiculous, 360pp or lower to have a fight at the end.

IMAG0776_zpsj4uqjgsg.jpg

Try using a grade lower tires. I know that from running all those cars that I ran yesterday in stock form, the ones that came with CS presented a better, more challenging race. From my experience, downgrading the tires as opposed to running cars like what you have done here will provide better races. Its really the tires that will provide a better race more than anything else. So, soup up that "hippy" van :lol:, but go and put CS on it, then you can come back here and tell me how much of a super hero you are. :lol:

P.S. Not trying to have a go with you here with my last statement, just some friendly banter, that's all. 👍 :cheers:

Try using a grade lower tires. I know that from running all those cars that I ran yesterday in stock form, the ones that came with CS presented a better, more challenging race. From my experience, downgrading the tires as opposed to running cars like what you have done here will provide better races. Its really the tires that will provide a better race more than anything else. So, soup up that "hippy" van :lol:, but go and put CS on it, then you can come back here and tell me how much of a super hero you are. :lol:

P.S. Not trying to have a go with you here with my last statement, just some friendly banter, that's all. 👍 :cheers:

I'm super cereal

3e17b6454f18c47577bd859f10f60f48c887d86a9dac40dd97eb64b6cb091eb3_zpspp2he0vm.jpg

Well, I've just grabbed a 100% stock VW Polo GTi '01 including it's CM tyres, then added one single upgrade - the high rpm turbo - to bring the car up to a whopping 380ish PP. I came 2nd, 7 seconds behind the leader. I'm thinking if I actually slap some CH tyres on to the rear to negate the understeer and manage to avoid the traffic better (particularly on the final chicane), it can be won. As is though, I was 4s a lap quicker than the leader in their fancy BMW with SH tyres, not sure how that works.

I put my brand new R8 4.2 FSI on, to warm me up, and totally murdered the BMW M3 Chrome Line rabbit.
So, for a bit of fun, thought I'd try my trusty Schwimmwagen.

G R I P !! All those corners that the AI's are slowing half way through, I'm still Foot-to-the-Floor all the way 'round. (this more than makes up for my slightly sluggish acceleration here and there.

Here's me leaving the Rabbits (the M3 Chrome again) in the Dust at the end of Lap 4. (I had a bit of a tussle through lap 3, where they weren't afraid of a little ramming.)
Do you have a tune for the Schwim? Thanks!

Schwimmwagen setup;
For those interested, my original setup (from somewhere in GT Planet, I'm sure) looks like this;

With Steering wheel
Manual gears (using the stick as the real vehicle wouldn't have flappy paddles)
Sports Hard tyres, ABS1, everything else off.
Triple Clutch, Carbon Prop, Torque Diff, Engine 3, Sports Computer, Racing Exhaust, Iso Manifold, Catalytic, Intake Tune, High RPM Turbo, Stage 3 Weight. Nurburgring Blue Metallic.
418pp, 140kg, 50:50 No Ballast.
350 350
2.01 3.00
5/6
6/5
1/2
0.00 0.00
-0.15 0.45
BB 6/6
LSD 5/5
50/60
5/5

The original Gears will beat the BMW M3 Chrome and look like this;
FG is 4550, 149mph

However, today's play gave me an M3 GTR which, no matter how much space I got on the corners, would easily tear past me on the final straight so I did this to get a bit more zip where needed

137mph, everything else maxed

Hope this works for people :)

IMAG0776_zpsj4uqjgsg.jpg
Not to defend the AI, but lookung at those pics not sure I would want too pass either!!! Cool pics. Thanks for sharing.

IMAG0776_zpsj4uqjgsg.jpg

:bowdown::lol::D

Had fun with the 190, then the '82 Quattro, run as stock. Just had to keep enough of a gap to prevent the lead Z8 from catching me on the last dash to the line. Not the hardest of races, not sure I usually get away with -100 from the PP limit in the intermediate races.

Back