Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - @TUNERXANDE1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Cheers, @nowcontrol !

Pretty easy win at my first attempt in a detuned and weighted '84 Ferrari GTO. Good credits (again) and nice prize car - I didn't have a Murcielago!

For good measure I then raced said Murcielago and won again!

Should be a fun seasonal with lots of cars to choose from and a really good circuit...

Did it so far in my detuned lightweight C63 AMG and my 22B STI WRX coupe.

Also had some strange differences where the 86 RUF BTR was the rabbit and an also ran.

Some obvious power differences of the rabbits coming out of corners.

Also another $300k car as prize?

Used the Boss 302 with a Racing 'box set to 16n mph (well it was somewhere between 160 and 170!). No problem.

@nowcontrol thank you for your diligence and for continuing to do this. And for listing my Speed Shop.

Check the link in my signature to the Speed Shop, I have many 500pp tunes and even did a Leaderboard of the tunes at Midfield 500pp on SH tires. So you can see how they stack up and which ones should prove the easiest or most challenging. Feel free to stop by and leave feedback also. :)

Just spent a pleasant couple of hours tanking round in a stock RUF RGT'00-easy win on SH,but more of a challenge on CS,it certainly keeps you on your toes...
Liking the discreet GT logo on the back of the Murcielago-very tasteful :cool:

Didn't have much time to fuss over what car to choose, so listed by milage and chose an unused BMW M5 2007. Reduced weight to reach 498pp, tweaked suspension, lowered top speed to 168mph. Easy clean win, felt a little heavy but didn't let me down.

Did this in the Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07. While it wouldn't gain ground on the long straight (or lose any too), It smoked the other cars in the corners like they weren't there. Very fun event.

This was a tricky one with my Mini. Was determiView attachment 411433 ned to win with it. The BMW M4 once you past it, is on rails.

Had to take the Mini out, too, right away, and thrashed Ackerman.
Then I took the SP1 out and ran into Holzman. He won't let me win. Several tries now; he keeps getting faster.

holzmansp1_zps66sdjj1p.jpg

I'm going back to kill him. I have a Ruf I can floor too. :P

Used the Boss 302 with a Racing 'box set to 16n mph (well it was somewhere between 160 and 170!). No problem.

Did you capture your time? Or can you remember? Did it myself, a short while ago, in the Boss and getting just under 6:00.

Use a 'mini' F40 to make it less boring with 450pp wearing comfort 'shoes'. Wow ! Much more exciting to chase the leader now. :lol:
View attachment 411937
View attachment 411938

You ready for the challenge at Daytona with the Stratos? :mischievous:

Had to take the Mini out, too, right away, and thrashed Ackerman.
Then I took the SP1 out and ran into Holzman. He won't let me win. Several tries now; he keeps getting faster.

holzmansp1_zps66sdjj1p.jpg

I'm going back to kill him. I have a Ruf I can floor too. :P

Strange how that works.

Strange how that works.

Yup. It's what makes the game interesting, I suppose, keeps us guessing. This happened the last time, too, 2 Seasonals ago) - when I won the race out came Holzman in the next field and kept on getting faster and faster everytime I improved my time.
I went off and grabbed my RGT and came back to thrash him but he disappeared and never returned. I went off and got my Scuderia - bam - he appeared again. Thrashed him that time. No rabbits gonna mess with my Scud at 500.
Maybe he's jealous of Ferraris.

I accidentaly managed this one with a 450pp F40. I had detuned it to that for the beginner's race and forgot to set it to 500pp for this one.

I only passed the lead rabbit after the last chicane leading into the straight on 4th lap. Whew. Hell of a race.

Continuing my infatuation with all things RUF...

No weight reduction and de-tuned to 87.4% to get 500pp,no aids,tcs 0,abs 0 and SH tyres-couldn't do it on CM :embarrassed:
Also nailed this in a RGT,but its nowhere near as much fun as the "Yellow Bird"...

I used my BTR.

What a great car for this track. :lol:

Easy-peazy with the same 450PP Fairlady Z '02 that I used at the speedway. No tune, ABS1 TCS1, Sports Hard. I had a huge lead after 4 laps.

I found this almost too easy, as it only took one go... but for DS3 users, it's gonna be a grind, grind GRIND fest, between this and the Beginner event.

Awesome prize car, I didn't have it to begin with :D

I enjoy these lower-pp events more because the cars handle a lot more like real cars do, and can be driven more like real cars. I would love for PD to give us an expert level event with a lower-PP limit, as it takes the dynamic steering limitations out of the mix partially for us controller people.

I enjoy these lower-pp events more because the cars handle a lot more like real cars do, and can be driven more like real cars. I would love for PD to give us an expert level event with a lower-PP limit, as it takes the dynamic steering limitations out of the mix partially for us controller people.
I totally agree. Almost literally flying a 700+ PP car around the Ring is fun but totally unrealistic how they can stick on the bumpy road.
500-600PP expert would be great.

Ontopic: The NSX Type R is a cool and easy car for this Event, throwing it around Midfield

IMG_0306.JPG

Last edited:
Ran this about 10 times in the CTR2 '96 (the 4WD one). Such fun sliding around, smoking tires like TV presenter. :D

Dear mother of all things unholy-what is this CTR2 '96 ? And what does it run on-condensed thunder and brimstone ? :crazy:
Just been running it this afternoon and can't believe the raw power it has,even de-tuned to get 500pp it just destroys the opposition,I mean I came within 9 seconds of lapping 12th place :eek:

IMG_0351.JPG

If you haven't tried this car out yet-get one slap a tune on it and go for it-insane power and almost unbelievable amounts of grip,and the handling is just sublime 👍
Heres the tune,just drop the power limiter til you hit 500pp...

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ing-relics-150415.317286/page-5#post-10461652

Thanks to @OdeFinn for another awesome tune :)

If you guys wants a close finish, get the '89 300ZX @ no more than 470PP...

Especially when you got the RGT and the Countach as the leaders...

Highly recommend for a nice smooth ride in the Nissan ;)

Rewarding !
(Will post evidence of win later...)
A few try, and boom: free Chrome line car :D

Will try the Entry Level (will be a piece of cake with the right car)
Will try the Expert Level at the Nurb (won't be easy, so i will be using Max PP car)

Back