A T P.

• Thread starter jezboosted
  • 654 comments
images

Man, I guess I might of not bothered with installing an messing around with the GT6 updates. (Only done it just to give the tomahawk a run xD)

Drag room's are dead, which ever room looks alright ya get kicked from it.. YAY...! Oh well, back to PS4 for me guys.

With the return of a few of the lads, it seems rather fitting that "Friday night drags" makes a come back.
I'll be opening a lobby a little later.
As usual I'll be cranking up some rock n roll on the wireless. And getting stuck into a few frothies.

So get your backside trackside fellas.
Hope to see you all there.

With the return of a few of the lads, it seems rather fitting that "Friday night drags" makes a come back.
I'll be opening a lobby a little later.
As usual I'll be cranking up some rock n roll on the wireless. And getting stuck into a few frothies.

So get your backside trackside fellas.
Hope to see you all there.
Wouldn't mind joining but stuck at work smh.

Our team keeps very quiet around these parts these days.
But Im aware a couple of our members, not on the FB page, still frequent these parts occasionally.

Today, marks a very sad day for our team.

One of our members is no longer with us.

Hoff, your cheeky, fun loving demeanor brought plenty of smiles to the team over the years.
We are all going to miss you brother. RIP.
FB_IMG_1483799894488.jpg

I speak on behalf of all the team, when I say.
If anyone is struggling with mental illness, PLEASE SEEK HELP.

But Im aware a couple of our members, not on the FB page, still frequent these parts occasionally.

Hoff, your cheeky, fun loving demeanor brought plenty of smiles to the team over the years.
View attachment 618665

R.I.P Hoff, had a lot of great times racing with him back in gt5 and gt6. Want to give my condolences to the ATP team, sorry for your loss.

View attachment 618665

Damn, R.I.P Hoff, its not fun losing a friend or family member. My sincere condolences for ATP and his family

Rest in peace Hoffy. He was a genuine dude one of the funniest guys to be on mic with. :indiff:

Edit: Anyone on FM6 drags? Got a Xbox1 for Christmas and been giving drags over there a go, pretty legit with the tree and that shame there's so many loading screens in between heats.

Last edited:
Back