A T P.

• Thread starter jezboosted
  • 654 comments
Bobby Vegas, King of the fire chicken. Good runs mate :cheers:
fire_chicken_of_the_bohemians_by_etvoluptas-d47erc0.jpg

Miss yah smoke, have not been on for a while. Been running my '92 Z28 at the strip (Las Vegas megaplex) My Z-28 (high 13's) is getting schooled by STI's and EVO's lol... I'll be on tonight hopefully ATP and JDIAZ.

So I bought Forza Horizon 2 the other day. It's so much fun even the driving physics are really likeable and realistic for an openworld game. You can have simulation aswell. With the forza 5 tuning shop and paint shop. You can customize your cars to the same level and even the tuning setup goes into a little more depth than Forza 5.

There is even a Ford Fiesta XR2 Mk 1. Cute little 80's hot hatch from Ford. Was insane with over 900 BHP. Drove a Ferrari 458 Speciale, XJ220, Jaguar F Type and more. I can't believe how good the car sounds really are, one step further than Forza 5 especially in different camera views. Driving at night is fun, cars look really good with working lights. Lighting system is brilliant. Especially cars like XJ220 with pop up lights. The rain looks great on car windscreens, on paintwork and on the road. Window wipers that work front and rear automatically when it starts to rain.

Theres only 256 cars so far. Theres plenty things to do. Can't imagine how good Forza Horizon 3 is going to be. But it will be very good. You guys on GT6 honestly do not know what you are missing. This is a really decent and fun game. Imagine creating a club on here going into online free roam and doing some drag racing at the airstrip or on a long stretch of road. I'm missing friends I could be driving with on here that I play with on GT6. I so wish many of you guys would make the investment for all future forza series are getting good or I wouldn't be playing them. Remember I didn't like 4 and didn't play it. Different story now.

Last edited:
Forza looks really nice and probably will buy the xbox1 instead of a PS4 because GT7 is not even near and want to play something new. Like this page and nice pictures too! ATP FTW

Happy 420 A.T.P.! If any of y'all are going to do GTAcademy add me on PSN (put GTAcad in the message) so we can have some ghosts to chase!!

Opening up a International Dag lobby in 1hr or so if anyone feels like it.

Edit: Room open

Edit 2: Room closed.

Last edited:
Back