A T P.

• Thread starter jezboosted
  • 654 comments
Mehh.... I'll be found on the ps4 tonight.. I tried to join couple lobbys got timed out, when I did get to join a *Nos indy lobby* Players couldn't see me.. So... I just turned the ps3 off.. Everytime this happens it kills so little peace of turning on the ps3 to get on gt6. I get bored quickly of gt6.

You guys want to get some shifter kart runs in tonight? I'm not at home at the moment so I don't know which one to tune.

LOL I've never tried draggin shifter karts before (or any karts for that matter). Sounds like fun. I'm in.

Anyone jumping on tonight for some runs? Ill have some cash from the gt academy that opens in about an hour and a half, so keen to do some races tonight

Now look at this. Someone actually took the time t make a video about me, troll me, then upload it to youtube and twist things around and make me look bad and this other bloke whi knew how to tune moderately.
So i raced his spec c impreza 04 in my evo 8 rs, and i bet him by quite a few car lengths, and kid you not he rips out "those evos have 700 plus horsepower you noob" and kept on saying it and i tell him to check my specs and then he says "you put your power limiter on" i sae 757 before you changed it to 579"

So i bring out my subaru to find him at the strip to race, as we launch he rams me into the wall, and i still manage to chop him, and then he starts saying he beat me and all this garbage, and saying im a hacker and i dont know how to tune, and that hes better then all of us in atp and stuff,

one of yous need to see what this guys like in an actual lobby this guy is so pathetic, you need to see it too believe it, so just br aware of this guy, as he uploaded a twisted story video of me in the lobby with me muted so the camera couldnt hear me.

I just absolutely envy people like this, they are a disgrace to the gt6 community it buggers me nuts.

Hope yous are having a good night lads

Now look at this. Someone actually took the time t make a video about me, troll me, then upload it to youtube and twist things around and make me look bad and this other bloke whi knew how to tune moderately.
So i raced his spec c impreza 04 in my evo 8 rs, and i bet him by quite a few car lengths, and kid you not he rips out "those evos have 700 plus horsepower you noob" and kept on saying it and i tell him to check my specs and then he says "you put your power limiter on" i sae 757 before you changed it to 579"

So i bring out my subaru to find him at the strip to race, as we launch he rams me into the wall, and i still manage to chop him, and then he starts saying he beat me and all this garbage, and saying im a hacker and i dont know how to tune, and that hes better then all of us in atp and stuff,

one of yous need to see what this guys like in an actual lobby this guy is so pathetic, you need to see it too believe it, so just br aware of this guy, as he uploaded a twisted story video of me in the lobby with me muted so the camera couldnt hear me.

I just absolutely envy people like this, they are a disgrace to the gt6 community it buggers me nuts.

Hope yous are having a good night lads

Just laugh, it annoys them even more.

I was just about to say something like that levi.

Daniel what ever happened happened. Don't feed into the BS. Laugh it off, even comment on his video in a good way :) Like, say nice camera. Such great quality tbh. Ask him to put up what really happened? Remind him if he wants to upload console video's invest in a capture card. :) At the end, tell him you're eyes hurt from bad quality and you're not used to people recording games play with mobile phone's, an say it would of been cool 6 years ago.

Just laugh, it annoys them even more.

I was just about to say something like that levi.

Daniel what ever happened happened. Don't feed into the BS. Laugh it off, even comment on his video in a good way :) Like, say nice camera. Such great quality tbh. Ask him to put up what really happened? Remind him if he wants to upload console video's invest in a capture card. :) At the end, tell him you're eyes hurt from bad quality and you're not used to people recording games play with mobile phone's, an say it would of been cool 6 years ago.

Yeah i guess youre right boys, i just have a short temper, this guy really done my head in.

You on tomorrow night rab? Levi?

I got rid of my ps3 an games. I find it funny how people try their best to troll, they aint trolling. After watching this I put my head down thought, damn if only I had my ps3, I'll troll this guy super hard, record him.

It's easy to ignore some-one bro, just mute them. Simple, they type crap up, don't read it, infact read it then giggle it off.

I got rid of my ps3 an games. I find it funny how people try their best to troll, they aint trolling. After watching this I put my head down thought, damn if only I had my ps3, I'll troll this guy super hard, record him.

It's easy to ignore some-one bro, just mute them. Simple, they type crap up, don't read it, infact read it then giggle it off.

Did you get rid off the ps3 and gt6 :(
And this guy needs to meet someone who will put him in his spot

Back