A warm message from me about this place

• Thread starter flanylla
  • 72 comments
TB
My Little Pony Resistance Group.

I just died a little typing that.
Wasn't that the thing set up by White&Nerdy? Aka the guy who judged your car choice on how 'manly' it is and how you can't drive it if it isn't manly.

Wasn't that the thing set up by White&Nerdy? Aka the guy who judged your car choice on how 'manly' it is and how you can't drive it if it isn't manly.
To be fair, that's how I judge people. Manly men driving manly cars doing manly things with manly hands.

I would post my femininity poster in response but it makes a sexual reference :(

seriously, embrace femininity tbh. nothing wrong with loving stuff like the MX5 or Fiat 500, in fact they’re two cars I really want irl one day... the first my dad calls a “hairdressers car” and the second my mum and also my sister own (TwinAir models)

and as you may have guessed I do have a fairly prominent feminine side but I don’t always show it depends where I am etc

I would post my femininity poster in response but it makes a sexual reference :(

seriously, embrace femininity tbh. nothing wrong with loving stuff like the MX5 or Fiat 500, in fact they’re two cars I really want irl one day... the first my dad calls a “hairdressers car” and the second my mum and also my sister own (TwinAir models)

and as you may have guessed I do have a fairly prominent feminine side but I don’t always show it depends where I am etc

To be fair, that's how I judge people. Manly men driving manly cars doing manly things with manly hands.
This has been hanging in the laundry room for a few years now:

20190404_175332.jpg

Are you kidding? The MX-5 is NOT a girls car because some men absolutely love it! What your dad says is both stupid and wrong.

Back