A4-1 Weekly Drift Tournament | Theme: Street Tuners |

• Thread starter Jesus
  • 226 comments
Kazakhstan
England

Team-ID is proud to present the All4One drift tournament which will be held every saturday at 8PM GMT 00:00 JUST FOR FUN.
Each tournament will consist of up to 16 competitors who will fight it out in pairs to progress to the next round. No judges are needed because the competitors ARE the judges. Each week will have a different theme to keep things interesting to say the least. In order to take part please leave your PSN so I can add you and a little bit of feedback with ideas, suggestions etc. If there is more than 16 entries a week then the next 16 will have priority the following week.
The next theme is to be "Street tuners"

See you there

Last edited:
Put me in Drifterzz, should be a good, relaxed atmosphere. What track are we running next saturday?

This is more of a one night, relaxed series then a full blown 50+ competitor tournament.

Take note, they have nothing to with me.
This is the important bit. If DriifterzZ wants to start a new competition, he's fully within his rights to do so. Now if he already had a competition running and had started a second, that would be a different story but that's not the case here. No one is making you join in any/all of the competitions. If you don't like one, move on.

Results from yesterday's 'weird and wonderful' theme

Round 1
Bourbanlegend vs. monsterGAUZ

DriifterzZ vs. Jizzum_90

Jondevilleman vs. SupraTT1

StuntDrifter vs. GTP_L_Hamilton

Round 2: Sem-Finals
Gauz vs. Jizzum

Jondevilleman vs StuntDrifter

Round 3: Finals
Gauz vs. StuntDrifter
MonsterGauz wins and is now the proud owner of a Buick GNX

Okay, thead re-opened. I misunderstood what the OP was asking. Now that we're on the right page, I can say that he wants the argument to stop. So do we, for that matter. I'm going to delete them for now, but if the arguing continues, I'll just close it again and keep it that way.

i don't know if i have to register but i will take part at the next tourny ''sports saloons'' !
cool theme btw.

(subject to change because in worst case i have to do my top 16 run of H2H at this moment, but hopefully i can run another time)

EDIT: easiest suggestion for a track would be tsukuba. but i would also suggest a little bit of D1 feeling :)
Fuji D1 section. Grand Valley has two good sections for drifting.

Last edited:
i don't know if i have to register but i will take part at the next tourny ''sports saloons'' !
cool theme btw.

(subject to change because in worst case i have to do my top 16 run of H2H at this moment, but hopefully i can run another time)

EDIT: easiest suggestion for a track would be tsukuba. but i would also suggest a little bit of D1 feeling :)
Fuji D1 section. Grand Valley has two good sections for drifting.

You don't have to apply your part of the team haha. And it will probably end up being Tsukuba or Suzuka East chicane section.

I have a really cool spot I would like for you to see..two spots actually :) for next weeks event as a probability. Will fill you in when I see you online.

sounds interesting. i might be up for this on sat night. would be nice to have an egg of what a sports saloon is LOL im not really up with all that lingo LOL

i think he means super sport cars (ferrari, maserati, lambo, benz...)

I suppose I better clear things up. A traditional sports saloon car would be a 4 door (sometimes 2 door) 4-5 seater sports cars. Some good examples are the BMW M5 and the Masarati Quattroporte S. Fast, big engined and practical. So the lexus will be accepted.

Hey im in but im grownded right now, but if i can play by then then ill compete. add me plz. PSN: RedSuns-Klutch

GT5 drifting is semi realistic & very hard i hate complaining about any anyhing on GT5 since its such a great game but the drifting could use a lil work also they could add drift events where you win mony for drifting come on PD make a great game greater

(Tell me if something is wrong, DrifterzZ)

This weekends tourny info

Theme:
sports saloons (4 door, high power, fast)

Track:
Tsukuba full lap

Battle System:
k.o. system (head to head, max. 16 drivers can get in competition), both competitors got some minutes to warm up and get used to the track, after race is started you got ONE lap for warming up the tires, then the battle starts. One is leading, next lap the other, then the battle is finished.

Judging System:
there is not one person who's the judge, everybody judges! everyone in the lobby who isn't competing watches the battle and got 1 vote! The competitor who got the most votes gets into the next round.

Rules for cars:
rear wheel drive
tires comfort hards
no driving assists

this isn't a ''i-have-to-win'' competition. just for having fun and maybe a laugh with the others!

ps: keep your car secret! maybe it's a surprise which car you have chosen.

I'm glad you like it ;)

Here are the Videos about my runs of the last tourny (february/12/2011)

vs. Bourbanlegend (top 8)

vs. Jizzum90 (Semi Final)

vs. StuntDrifter (Final)

Last edited:
Back